seven.

remind me never to date someone and get my heart broken again..

Helena's POV:

"Hello?" I said answering the call from Roman.

"Hey. Can you pick me up from the skate park?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. It's the one a few blocks down, right?"

"Yeah that's the one."

"Alright I'll be there in like 10 minutes."

"Thank you Helly." I laughed.

"Yeah don't call me that."

"Fine. See you later." He ended the call. I left the living room and put on my trainers.

"I'm going to go pick up Roman!" I shouted taking the car keys out of the bowl.

"Okay! Can you buy me a notebook please? I accidentally split water on mine." River shouted. 

"Okay! Anyone else need anything?"

"Buy a baking tray, icing sugar and cookies. We're making a cookie cake." Xavier shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh and my go to Starbucks refresher!" Theo added.

"But you just had one!"

"Please, I'll give you a big slice!" Theo pleaded. I rolled my eyes.

"Does anyone else want Starbucks?" I asked.

"Just buy what we bought today plus that blueberry muffin." River said coming down the stairs.

"So, notebook, baking tray, icing sugar, cookies and Starbucks." I listed onto my phone.

"I love you! Bye." I shouted before closing the door.

I left the house and jumped into my car before driving down the road.  5 minutes later, I beeped my horn in front of the skatepark.

Roman said bye to his friend Parker and him and a girl I don't know walked over to the car.

"Helena, do you think you could drive her home?" Roman asked putting his skateboard in the bag.

"Just put your skateboard at the back with his." I smiled nodding to the girl.

"Thanks." She replied smiling widely. They put their stuff in the back while I put Roman's playlist.

The girl sat at the front with me.

"Does Parker need a ride too?" I asked.

"No, he said he lives down the road." Roman replied. I nodded and turned to the girl.

"So what's your name?" I asked turning the car on.

"Victoria and you're Helena. Roman has told me a lot of good things about you." She replied.

"Like what?" I chuckled.

"That you are basically his mother because you give him everything he needs in life." She smiled. I looked in the rear mirror and saw Roman ears go pink.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Shut up!" He muttered embarrassed. We laughed. Victoria put her address onto the gps.

"So, I need a girl opinion. I'm going for blonde strips and black hair. Do you think it will suit me?" She asked.

She had mixed skin with light green eyes. Her skin was radiant and flowed under the sun. She was tall for her age. I could also definitely tell she was half East Asian.