Chapter 11:"When Do I Start?"

Chapter Eleven

"How did it become like this?" Magnus thought, feeling hot and cold at the same time, his face pressed on his oak desk. Fingers from the unrelenting hand on his neck brushed the shell of his ear and he shivered.

He could feel the hard body behind him, strong pheromones filling up the room as he struggled to keep a moan from escaping. Fuck, this feels so good.

He could feel his Omega enjoying it and he would too, if he could, in better circumstances.

Thirty minutes earlier...

Alec lost his brain somewhere along the way. He hated the way his Alpha growled appreciatively and he hated the way he couldn't stop his eyes from looking at the Omega leaning casually on the oak table, a glass of whisky dangling from elegant black-polished fingers.

He wasn't just looking, though. He was fucking undressing the man through his eyes alone and he should fucking stop it right now.

Magnus Bane was wearing an open black suede jacket with a burgundy shirt underneath, unbuttoned except for two. It showed a generous expanse of smooth, sunkissed skin, lovingly interrupted by a mix match of long silver and gold necklace. Alec could feel himself gulp. The floral scent mixed with sandalwood and bitter musk coming from the man was so irresistible that he had to dig his nails on his palm, breathing as little as possible.

And those tight black pants should be illegal.

He didn't hear what the Omega was saying, his eyes stuck at the perfectly-shaped lips, calling his name?

"Mr. Lightwood," Magnus called again, head tilted adorably,"I believe we haven't been formally introduced. I'm Magnus Bane."

Alec wrenched his eyes from the Omega's lips and used what little brain capacity he still possessed to respond.

"Please call me Alec," he said as Magnus threw his head back and finished his drink. It caused his Adam's apple to bob and Alec's eyes greedily drank the sight, feeling his body betray him.

For fuck's sake, I hope he doesn't notice my boner, the Alpha thought in panic.

"Is that short for Alexander?"

Alec nodded. To avoid looking more of the fool he was around Magnus, he stared intently at the framed picture of a chonky tabby cat on top of the desk. Magnus straightened up, eyeing Alec like he found him fascinating in day-old dark jeans and crumpled black shirt he hurriedly put on to go straight to where the Omega was.

"Please take a seat, Alexander," Magnus offered.

Holy shit, the way this stunning man utters his full name from those fucking lips will end him. He just knows it.

Alec shook his head. His pants are so tight right now, it's not a good idea to even move a little. "Suit yourself," the Omega said, leaning back again on the edge of his table.

"So you're the founder of Bonded?"

"Yeah. My best friend and I built it from scratch after we graduated college. I am currently the one handling it...since she's temporarily in an indefinite leave right now."