Chapter 3: Fly High Drug

Chapter Three

Alec smelled him before he saw him.

He was talking to the head of security, some Beta called Raphael who was too aggressive for his own good for their entry to the club, when it hit him.

The strong sweet scent of flowers wafted throughout the whole club and his neck snapped to the second floor. So were all the Alphas present.

An Omega is in heat.

Alec managed to bark a choked,"Underhill, Beta team, now. Bring as much inhibitors as you can," before elbowing anyone in his way as he rushed towards the area where the smell was the strongest.

The plan was supposed to be simple. Alec talks to the Omega and explains the situation first while Underhill and the police accost the Alpha.

Those precious ten minutes threw their plan magnificiently out of the window as they got clear confirmation that both the Omega and the Alpha already made contact and were currently alone in a private booth on the VIP area.

If given the chance to meet the Omega, he would surely get an earful from Alec about lessons on self-preservation, fuck the fact that he was the founder of the dating app that Magnus was in the first place.

"Hey!" The Beta called out, running at his heels,"Who told you to come in?"

The whole ambiance of the club shifted within seconds and Alec had to bite his lip hard, drawing blood and trying to control his raging pheromones as it surfaced, intent on locating the Omega and keeping any other Alpha from doing the same.

"Please don't let it be our Omega, please," he chanted mentally as he pushed a Beta who continued dancing, oblivious of his urgency.

The Beta bodyguard, Raphael, seemed to have caught the situation and began giving orders to the other security details.

"Secure the boss. Keep anyone from going into the VIP lounge especially the Alphas. NOW."

---

The glass broke into thousand pieces on the floor.

Magnus' knees buckled and he slumped into Sebastian's waiting arms, his breath coming in short gasps.

There was fire running in his veins, his vision blurred and everything hurt.

Everything. Fucking. Hurt.

The Alpha's pheromones suddenly assaulted Magnus' nose when he tried to claw himself away. Sebastian's light scent earlier changed and smelled like rotten eggs which repulsed him.

"N-no," he muttered weakly as he pushed Sebastian's chest with shaking arms.

"Just give in, Magnus. I promise you'll have a good time with me," Sebastian smiled like a maniac as he carried the Omega, bridal-style, to a door which would lead to Magnus' own office at the club.

How the hell does he know where it is? Magnus thought weakly.

Sebastian sniffed eagerly at the air, pleased."Don't worry. I know everything about you," he replied as if he could read the Omega's thoughts.

He felt the blood drain from his face when Sebastian's scent hit him again.

The Alpha was trying to control him. His pheromones are trying to reach to his Omega who flinched from the unfamiliar smell.

Magnus resisted with all his might, his Omega keening weakly.

Another wave of pain caused him to shudder in the Alpha's arms and he gasped. It felt like a hot metal rod was pressed against his stomach, robbing him of coherent thoughts.