{1}

Dream Pov:
I have been planting a lot of seeds in my back yard lately and everytime I try to invite one of my friends, they have some excuse to not come.

None of my friends have been visiting me at all the past weeks and I honestly don't have the motivation to go outside as well.

But everytime I just think about my lemon tree, I have planted, I have the motivation to continue working in my garden. It may have been hard lately but I'm trying my best.

"It's almost 5pm, I should probably water plants and my lemon tree.", I tell myself and make my way to my door to the backyard.

I get my watering can that has been inside the Glasshouse, standing in my backyard.

Suddenly, while passing by my plants, I see a large green leaf coming out of the dirt.

"I don't remember planting something with a THAT big leaf." I whisper to myself.

I try to take a look at it and then I hear a quiet noise coming from the ground.

I try pulling it out but instead of seeing some kind of plant or fruit, I see brown hair?

"What in the.."

It was quite hard pulling it out but soon enough I saw a full head right infront of me.

"WHAT?" I shout and that person seems to be terrified.
"W-what..this has to be a dream-" I step back and he struggles getting up.

I wasn't sure if I should've helped him but I did it anyway.

"Now tell me, who and what are you?" I immediately ask after getting him out.
"My name is George! Nice garden! It looks beautiful." I was still very confused and just smiled at him.

"Thanks, George?" I slowly step back and take my Rake to pretend like I'm working again.

He looks around and takes my trowel from the ground and seems to be confused.

George kneels down and probably doesn't know what to do with the trowel.

"Here, let me help you." I offer and he looks back at me and gives me a big smile.

I take out a strawberry seed and help him plant it.

George only wore a white sleeveless shirt and black shorts while having the big leaf on his head. I think it's a leaf of a lemon but bigger! He has Brown but blonde, almost yellow, streaks mixed with his brown hair and either has very dark brown eyes or completely black eyes. I'm still not sure how all of this just happened but George seems to be a nice guy so why not just be his friend?

I mean, nothing wrong will happen.

"I was planning on making dinner now and since you seem to not have a home, you can come in!" I invite him in and he follows me inside.

"I like your...uh..white thing? I'm not sure what it is but it looks very comfortable." I look in the direction he looks and he pound at my bed. It really is comfortable.

"Well, you can sleep on it while I sleep on the couch tonight. But please, I'm still confused, what are you? Where did you come from?" He looks at me and gives me a small smile before turning around again.
He makes his way to my kitchen without answering my question and I follow him.

"Fine, well you can wait in the living room while I make us food."
"Nope, I'll help you with whatever you're doing!" He insists and I giggle.

"Well then, let's make some dinner! But wait, I completely forgot, I still have to go grocery shopping since my fridge is almost empty." I guess I'll go grocery shopping with George, my lemon boy.

"Here, wear this or else you might catch a cold since it started raining outside. I give him a red raincoat.
"What's a cold?" I chuckle and help him wear his coat.

We make our way outside and I get my bike that has been standing outside. I luckily don't have a basket on my bike so George can sit at the end of the bike while I drive.

Driving was a little bit more harder than usual since there was another person on the bike and we had to drive up a hill.

"By the way, George, how old are you? I'm 19!" I shout so he could hear me properly.
"Uhm..19." He sounded unsure but I ignored it.
"I know this might be a weird question, since we just met but do you wanna stay at my place longer? You see, none of my friends really wanted to visit me in the past weeks and it has been very lonely at home, all alone.."
"Of course! I'm always going to be there for you Clay, remember that." How did he knew my name? I didn't even tell him my name yet.

I kept looking back to make sure he was fine and he seemed to have a lot of fun in the rain. All I did was smile, we may have just met but I know something about him is making me happy, I'm just not sure what it is.

"We're here." I say and we both get off the bicycle and I put it in the bicycle stand, next to the store.

I get a basket and I show him different kinds of things in the store.

After I got all my stuff, I look for George only to see him stare at a lemon. Just a lemon.

"Why are you looking at if? Do you want me to get it?" He turns his head in my direction and gives me his usual smile again. And again, nothing was said, he just walked passed me to then cashier.

Me and George made our dinner which was Pasta with spicy tomato sauce. George was in tears, almost dying since he has never ate anything spicy before. I was laughing my ass off.

"Wear this, I'm sure you don't want to wear these clothes all the time. I'll wash the dishes alright?" I give him my old Pjamas and because they were too big for me, they looked huge on George.

"Thank you!" He hugs me tightly and I hug him back, I haven't had this feeling in a long time which made me want to cry but I held it in.

"So where are you going to sleep again?" George asks me after I did the dishes and showed him the bathroom.
"On the couch since you seemed to like my bed."
"Thank you! So, how do I sleep in this bed now. Do I just lay down?" Him being clueless about things makes me giggle a little.

"Yes, just go under these covers and put your head on this pillow, and then you can fall asleep! It's as simple as that." Gogy follows my instructions. What a cute nickname, right?

Tbh I love this story already 😆😆😆
And if you haven't read my description yet, this is just going to be a platonic friendship :) Sorry not sorry but it has to be done 😥
Also, I'll try to upload every 3 days and I know I just released another fanfic as well but I'm going to focus on this one now :)

Good Day/Night
-Niki <3

~1231 words