{6}

TW: mention of death

3rd Person Pov:
Last night was one of the worst nights Dream has ever had. He still couldnt believe what had happened and didn't know what to do.

His grandfather was the reason why he still hasn't given up yet. His grandfather was the only person who understood and now he's gone.. and he was only 71.

George felt so bad he had to let Dream sleep next to him on the bed. At first, George was going to sleep on the couch but Dream didn't want to do that to George so they both decided to sleep in Dreams bed. Niki joined them both.

He and George woke up at 9:28 am and because Dream cried all night, his eyes were red and he didn't want to get out of bed.

George somehow managed to get up tho and George made breakfast for both of them, which was cereal again.

"Here, I'm sorry I can only make this." George gives Dream his bowl and he starts to eat slowly.

Dream wasn't hungry but he didn't want to make George sad so he decided to eat it anyway.

"I'm gonna wash the dishes." George offered and Dream gave him a smile before stepping out of the kitchen.

Dream Pov:
I couldn't stop thinking about. He really passed away because of a man who had broken in and shot him. I want revenge but I know it's not the right thing. Grandpa wouldn't be proud of me. At least that stupid robber got caught. I hope he rots in his future cell and won't ever come back out.

But I could've visited him and maybe prevent all of that happening.
I should've visited him earlier.
I am apart of the Problem and why everything happened.
I should've stopped everything but I Couldn't, I just wasn't there.

"It's not my fault...it's that stupid robbers fault." I mutter to myself before hearing someone knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" George asks and respond with a loud yes.
"Are you okay? Do you wanna do something today or do you wanna be alone.." The sadness in Georges voice made me feel bad for him. He shouldn't see me like this.

"Y-Yeah im Fine, just need some time alone. But do something in the garden! You can have a lot of fun in this house, all alone."
"Okay, if you say so." George closed the door so I lay down on my bed again and make myself comfortable.
"I'll just take a quick nap." I Tell myself and put on a time for 1 hour.

George Pov:
He was still in his room after 1 hour. I'm not sure what he's doing, I just hope he's not doing anything stupid.

I'm still sitting in the bench outside in the garden, watching the birds. I think a bird just shit on the stone wall.

I hear a window opening and turn around. The window behind me was the window of Dreams room.
"Dream?" I ask him, he looks tired and his hair is still messy.
"Oh sorry, It got a little hot in here so I wanted to open the window for some fresh air" he tells me.
"It's fine! Actually I like it like this more. What have you been doing tho?"
"I took a nap."
"Cool! Uh so I made this earlier, hope you like it." I gave Dream the bracelet I made. It was his favorite colors! Green, White and Black.

"Thank you George but you really didn't have to. When did you learn to do this?" He admires the bracelet I gave him.
"Uh, my old friend showed me once!" I mean, he did.

"Do you want to sit outside with me?" I ask nervously and he thinks about it for a while.
"Sure." He gets up his bed and makes his way outside.

I hear the back door opening and look to the side where Dream is standing at.

I give him my usual smile and he smiles back!
I'm really concerned and worried about him but it's understandable why he is acting like this.

His grandpa definitely meant a lot to him and you can tell, poor Sam.

"Here, you need it." I stand up, walk up to him and give him a big hug. I know he needs it. Suddenly I hear sniffles from my shoulder, he was crying again.

"I-I'm sorry, I just can't believe that he's gone now..." I wiped away his tears.
"It's okay...it happens all the time."

Dream Pov:
"It happens all the time." I'll never forget this sentence.

"I hope this killer suffers in hell" I said with no hesitation and George giggles.
"I'm not joking." I say seriously.

Me and George were sitting on the bench for what feels like hours now and talked about our feelings, about what and how we have been feeling the past month.

I didn't want to make our conversation awkward by asking him where he's really from so I decided not to.

"Thank you for listening, no one really did that before. I was never able to rant to someone. It felt like no one really listened."

"I'm always gonna listen to you, no matter what happens." I hug him again, trying to hold back in my tears.

"It's almost 1pm now? Gosh we talked for a while." I checked my watch.

I don't really feel like doing anything exciting today. I don't even know how I'm going to be able to drive to the funeral of Grandpa. It's going to be hard.

"I think I'll go in my room again, I dont feel like doing anything the rest of the day, it's so weird, I know." I try explaining George.

"It's fine! Take your time with everything. I'm just going to wait for you. I always will" The last sentence caught me a little off guard but I ignored it anyway.

big time skip

George Pov:
Dream still hasn't come out of his room after we sat on the bench and talked about things.

It's 7pm now. I did nothing else than going outside, watch the TV and try making food.
I tried making a sandwich, it went pretty good actually. It tasted good too! I guess I am a good cooker.

"Dream? Uh I made something for you, it's a sandwich! I tried my best." I knock on his door and hear no response.

I open the door only to see how still sleeping. I hope he didn't sleep the whole time because that could mess up his sleep schedule.

I'm still unsure if it was a good idea to lie and pretend like not knowing what normal things are such as beds or TV's. He probably thinks I'm a little weird but that's normal, everyone thinks that.

I was just realized I was looking at Dream the whole time. I should probably leave.

"Geroge?" I hear Dreams sleepy voice from behind.
I turn around again and it's Dream with one eye open, looking high.

"Oh you're awake! Look, I made this sandwich for you. I hope you'll like it." I give him the sandwich and he gladly takes it. He gets up and gives it a try.

His face expression made me even more nervous, they were unsure first but I think he likes it!

"I like it! It's really good, since when do you know how to do this." He asks and I show him the tutorial I watched on his old phone he gave me.

"Mhmm, this tastes really good. Thanks, but I don't think I can finish it." He hands me the half eaten sandwich and so I walk out his room and put the plate, the sandwich was on, on the table.

PLEADE IM SO TIRED AND IM DO CONFUSED ABOUT MY LOVE FEELINGS 😞😞😞
THERES THIS BOY THAT I HAVENT TALKRD TO IN 8 MLNTJS BECAUSE LF SLMETHING AND I CANT STLL THINNING ABOUT HIM

Good Day/Night
-Niki, you're beloved

~1342 words