{5}

Dream Pov:
Even tho I just woke up, I feel amazing.
The sun is shining through the windows right on my face and I can hear many birds singing. It's beautiful.

I want to go on a picnic with George today since the weather is perfect for it! We could eat sandwiches, cake, snacks and much more! The last time I was on a picnic was when me, Sapnap, Punz and Techno we're 16. We may had a lot of fun for a while but I won't forget nor forgive them for what they did.

For what they did to my brother.
My brother didn't deserve this "prank", it isn't funny. It never was.

Flashback

"Clay?" My brother yells for me so I enter his room only to see him look at a letter.
"Why'd you call?" I ask him and he turns around, tears falling down his face.
I quickly run up to him to hug him.

"What happened?" I ask and he sobs in my shoulder.
"Momo...she..she DIED!" He shouts and I stand there in shock.

Momo was Charlie's Bestfriend and they did almost everything together. When Momo got bullied by Charlie's own friends, he ditched them just for Momo.

He also told me the night before how he had a crush on Momo and asked for advice. Now she's dead?

"W-where did you get that from?" I look him in the eyes, his eyes are red and puffy.
"H-here. It's from her mother.." he shows me the letter but I recognize that handwriting. It's definitely not from Momo's mother. I know her and saw her handwriting before and it doesn't look like this one at all.

It looks more like Techno's?

"Uh I don't think this is from Ms. Hirai, her handwriting does not look like that." He looks back at me confused and I show him proof.

"It's like Techno's..but why would he write this?" I decide to call Techno and surprisingly he picks up pretty quickly.

"Techno, did you possibly write a letter to Charlie where you wrote that Momo died?"
"Maybe.." I can hear quiet laughter in the background.
"Techno what the hell, you Know exactly how much Momo means to Charlie and you and the others deciding to write that? That's just messed up. Apologize to him now. It's not funny to fake someone's death to "prank" someone." I was mad. Why would he do that.

"It was a joke dude, calm down. I bet Charlie didn't even cared." Punz says and that's where everything went down.

"He didn't even CARE? Are you fucking dumb Luke? He was sobbing in my shoulder, asking how or why she died. He loved her and you guys decide to do this shit? What the fuck is wrong with each one of you guys? I can't believe you." I was ready to fight just for Charlie but they went quiet and just hung up.

The next day at school everyone except for Punz and Sapnap apologized so I decided to distance myself from them.

Later on Sapnap did apologize but Punz never did. He's a fucking asshole. He still is till today.

Flashback ended

"DREAM!" George shouts, jumping up and down infront of me.
"AHHH WHAT" I scream back and he gets closer to my face.
"I was trying to talk to you for the past 3 minutes but you didn't even listen nor move. What the heck" I try to hold my laugh back in and he seems to notice.

"Just laugh, I don't mind." Is all he could say.

"Sooo what Are we going to do now?" George asks after we finished breakfast and sat down on the couch.

"I thought, maybe we could go on a picnic!" I show him my blanket and the basket I use for picnics.

"Can we make a cake before we go?" Gogy asks and I nod.