{3}

3rd Person Pov:
Yesterday Dream and George went to sleep after having a shower and eating dinner since they were very tired from yesterday.

Dream slept in the couch again and George started to feel a little bad but he didn't say anything so he just let him be. But Niki was sleeping on top of Dream and they both looked adorable.

"Clay? Are you awake?" George says, quietly tip toeing to the couch Dream was sleeping on.
Dream was still sleeping so George just stared at him for a long time before leaving the living room.

"What should I do now..I'm not tired anymore." George whispers to himself and decides to try making breakfast by himself.

Dream told him to always make cereal or toast when making breakfast for himself and so George made himself cereal. It wasn't that hard, George thought and started eating his first breakfast, he has made on his own.

After he finished his bowl of cereal he put it in the sink and heard footsteps coming from the living room. Must be Dream.

"George?" Dream yawned, looking very sleepy.
"Good Morning! Look, I made myself breakfast! Are you proud of me?"
"Oh you did? That's great, I'm very proud of you."

Dream went to the bathroom and George started washing the dishes. He was struggling but got the hang of it quickly.

"Have I told you about my grandpa yet? He's my only family member left.." Clay had a sad expression and George started getting sad as well.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking" He asks quietly.
"I was never really the liked child, my little brother was tho. My parents loved him and everytime my little brother did something wrong, they blamed it on me. My brother kept trying to protect and blame it on himself tho but it never worked. That was until he got into a bad accident and passed away. I wont forget the day that bus got into an accident and killed many people including my little brother. My parents blamed it on me of course for letting him on the bus. He was only 14 and I was 17. I moved out when I was 18 and found this house. My grandpa always believed me and always stood up to me when my parents yelled at me. I haven't seen him for 2 months now. I miss him." Dream was tearing up a little and George gave him a tight hug, George also started tearing up and soon enough they were both sobbing.

"T-thank you George for listening. Im sorry I-"
"Don't apologize, you can talk to me whenever you want to, I'll always be there for you...always."
"T-thanks.

"Well, my Grandpa send me a letter yesterday and told me he wanted to visit me next week! I'm so excited to meet him again and maybe you'll meet him as well!"
"Oh I will!"

Dream Pov:
I just ate some cereal as well while George was looking through my phone like he had never seen one. I'm not surprised to be honest.

"Ouhhh what's this app called "Wattpad"?" He asks and my face goes red.

"O-oh that? Yeah I wrote a few fanfics before but I don't anymore, I promise!"
"Ooookay..I don't even know what that is."
"That's good.."

"Did you hear that? I think someone just knocked." I say and he tilts his head again looking confused.

"Tommy?" I just opened the front door only to see a little child in front of me.
"Dream!! My mother just told me I can visit you again! She's right there!" He pointed to a woman in a black coat which I assume is his mother.

Tommy was the child I have babysitted before and it is a big surprise to see him again after a few months.

"Alyssa? Is that you?" I shout and that woman turns around.
It is Alyssa, Tommy's mother.
Me and Alyssa have been friends after my mom introduced her to me. Alyssa has been more like a mom to me than my own mother ever has.