{4}

Dream's POV:
I wake up early again and this time it's 9am!
George is still not awake which really surprises me. Mans went to sleep at 7pm and still hasn't woken up yet after 14h.

"George! Wake up!" I shout before opening the door.

He wasn't there? Where could he be..

"Clay? Oh I'm already awake. I woke up not too long ago and didn't want to wake you up so I decided to take a walk outside and now I'm here again! A few kids looked at me weirdly... I'm not sure why." He Switches to a sadder tone at the end of the sentence.

"Probably because you have a huge leaf on your head, which I still question myself, why is it there?" I ask him and he looks at me again and guess what he did next, he smiled at me and walked away.

"Thanks for making breakfast, it was delicious!" He thanks me again for the breakfast.

"Do you wanna go on the playground today? There is one nearby and I usually don't see that many children there." It was inside a forest and a pathway lead to it, that's why children usually wouldn't go there, which is very understandable. Stay safe out there kids!

"Sure! Uhh... what is that?" I giggle at his question again.
"I'm gonna show you, let's change first."

I changed my clothes while George was waiting for me in the living room.
"Let's Go, it's not far away so don't worry about that."

After 3 minutes of walking, we arrive infront of the playground and it still looks like the one I saw last year. The slide still has my name carved in and the colors look the exact same even tho people said they were gonna paint it in another color.

"We should carve in our names right there so we won't forget this!" George says while pointing at the slide.
"Good idea! Here, I found this really sharp stone on the ground, it might work." I reply and he snatches it out of my hand.

Clay and his Lemon Boy, George

"H-how did you know the nickname I gave you?"
"Oh you told me once.." George answers nervously.
"Hmm I can't remember.."
"Look! I even carved in a lemon!" George tried to change the subject.

"THIS IS FUN!" I Hear George yell while sliding down the slide. Im currently on the swing and thinking about fun things I could do with my new friend, George.

I suddenly hear George's footsteps coming and look at him.
"Could you push the swing?" I ask him and he nods, walking behind me.

At first he was slow but he got faster while I was enjoying my life, swinging on the swing.
"DREAM, GEORGE!" We both turn around to see the one and only Tommy.

I don't know what he is doing here but it's definitely going to be a big mess.

"Who is that boy next to you?" George asks and I notice that small brunette boy as well.
"It's Tubbo! His family is here for the holidays and he's allowed to stay at my house for a few nights!" Tommy sounded so happy which made me smile as well.

"Hello Tubbo! My name is Clay but you can call me Dream if you want to. This is George, my friend." George steps forward and gives Tubbo a big smile

"Hi, Im Tubbo!" Tubbo says shyly.
"Its nice to meet you, Tubbo." I reply and Tommy rolls his eyes. "Bla Bla Bla, let's start playing! I have my vlog gun." he shouts in his british accent.

"I have my vlog gun" George mimicks Tommy's british accent and we all start to laugh expect for Tommy of course.
"Your british accent was really good." Tubbo says and we all start to laugh again.

"At least I'm not american. Guns Guns I love guns" Tommy shouts back.
"You literally live in the US." I reply and he get quiet again.

We started playing Tag you're it with the children and George was surprisingly very fast and catched Tommy really quickly. Tubbo was also faster than me which is why I coulnd't catch him until George decided to get him for me.

"Tommy? Tubbo? Did you have fun with Clay and George?" Alyssa came from the forests entrance.

She had a small bag of cat food in her left hand.
(Im sorry I have no idea what the thing is called where the cat food is usually in)

"Yes! Can we visit them again?" Tubbo asks and Alyssa chuckles, nodding.

"Is that cat food you have, Alyssa?" I ask her and she looks at the bag she has.
"Yeah! I heard that you have a cat and need cat food from Tommy so I bought you some!" She hands me the bag and I thank her.

"They are so adorable! Tubbo even gave me this! It's a flat stone." George shows me the stone and I take it out of his hand to place it on my shelf. I had a few plants and books on my shelves. I was planning on putting up some picture frames with memories from me and George since he could be leaving anyday.

Even if I would still have Tommy, Tubbo and my other "friends" it just wouldn't be the same without George. We have become really close since I found him in my garden which still gives me this one question.

How did he even get there? How was he hiding under the ground..

And everytime I ask him about it, he just smiles at me and walks away which does not answer my question.

"Clay? You were zoned out, are you okay?" George waves his hand infront of my face and I awkardly smile at him.
"Yeah I was just thinking about something. But everythings fine now. Do you wanna do something now? Oh I remember! We should watch Spongebob! You probably don't know what that is , right?" When I was watching Spongebob it said at the end that there will be Spongebob episodes every night at 9pm.

"What is a Spongebob and how do we watch it?" He asks and I grab his hand and sit him down next to me in the couch.

I turn on the TV and show him many of my favorite programs I watch every week.
Including Nickelodeon and Disney.

"It's Miraculous! Gosh I used to watch it all the time, cant believe the show is still going." I clicked on the Disney program and he looked amazed by the animation.

"We can have a movie night! With snacks, comfortable blankets and we will watch it on Netflix!" I say with a big smile.
"That sounds exciting and fun! Even tho I don't know what Netflix is, it sounds fun."

"The Pizza smells nice, I love the Pizza Margherita! I don't eat Salami soooo yeah."
"Wow it really does, and this popcorn is tasty." George replies.
We made ourselves Pizza, Popcorn and got potato chips. We are only two people so we don't need too much.

"What is this?" George asks after I click on a movie.
"It's a horror movie. I need you to watch this." I answer him in a more serious tone.
"O-okaaaay." George sounded more scared after I said this.

George screeches loud after a jump scare in the movie and I laugh at him.
"You're such a bug pussy" I laugh at him and he rolls his eyes.
"Shut up you dumb fuck" He replies back with a sassy tone.
"How the fuck do you know these words."
"I don't know."

AY ME AND MY FRIEND, WHO HAD TO GHOST ME BECAUSE OF HIS MOTHER FOR LIKE A WEEK BEFORE HE TOLD ME HE COULDNT TALK TO ME, ARE FRIENDS AGAIN! AFTER 8 FUCKING MONTHS. AND NOW IM BEING A LITTLE BIT TOO CLINGY :D

anyways I hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter is gonna be sad 🤤

Good Day/Night
-Niki

~1339 words