Meeting the alpha

I could feel the gravel shift under my feet as I walked down the long driveway that was leading up to the infamous Birkenwood mansion. It was almost midnight and I could feel the chills slowly traveling down my back. I was only wearing a thin navy blue t-shirt and jeans, when I ran out into the woods. After about half an hour I finally found the mansion, where I had hidden my "just in case" backpack. I was as prepared as I could be, when my mom and step dad kicked me out. I turned 18 today, but instead of birthday celebrations, I got kicked out of my childhood home, without any necessities. I pushed open the heavy wooden door, into the dark hall of the mansion. But instead of the loud silence I had expected I was met with a quiet whisper. I could hear a couple voices, it sounded like arguing. I was afraid, but yet intrigued, what if it was the cops i was clearly trespassing, or maybe i had unknowingly stepped into a place where the bikers in town hang out. I slowly walked towards the voices and found myself hiding behind the door frame into the living room. I could see five people, two where standing, two where sitting and cuddling into each other and the last guy, the biggest and most scary looking of them was pacing back and forth. He had steel gray eyes and dark brown hair, with a very sculpted face. He was about 6 foot 5 inches tall and was very muscular, he was wearing black jeans and a sheer, almost see through white, long sleeved shirt on. He was listening to one of the guys standing in the corner of the room, he was tall, but not as tall as the first guy, and had fiery red hair. He was talking about some other pack and how they had invaded the big guys territory. I didn't hear anything else, before I felt two strong hands on my shoulders, pushing me into the living room. I stumbled into the room, and thankfully regained my balance before I fell on my face. When I looked up I saw a pair of cold gray eyes staring angrily into my emerald green ones. His voice was like a low growl when he asked me "what. is. your. name" over pronouncing every word. I quivered a bit, at his words but refused to let him see how shocked and frightened I actually was. I stood up straight, held my head high and said smugly "why do you want to know".