The first time part 1

!!!!!!!WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!! If you are not comfortable with that kind of content, then click away now. Thanks in advance

We went to bed shortly after, it had been an exhausting day today. I saw his bedroom for the first time that night, there was a mix of maroon blue and gray colors all throughout the room. It was decorated in a very modern way, with a couple of plants here and there, giving the room some life. We slept until noon the next day. He woke up first and I woke up a couple minutes after, hearing gasping and heavy breathing from the bathroom. I sneaked up on him and said when he was right on the edge of cumming "Stop, take your hand off your dick and come with me" I didn't wait for an answer and just started walking confidently towards the playroom. He looked embarrassed and hurried after me trying to pull up his boxers in the meantime. I went in the, always locked, big black door at the end of the hallway. I stood in the middle of the room, with my back facing the door, waiting to hear the little click of the door closing. I could hear Aarons heavy breathing behind me and a little gasp when I told him to strip in a very authoritative tone. After the russling died down, I ordered him again "on your knees and wait" I began walking towards the drawer in the far east corner of the room. It was filled with all sorts of restraints, but those weren't what I was interested in. We are still in the early stages of our relationship, so i would go easy on him, this time. What had caught my eye the first time I was exploring this room, was a little black, leather blindfold and some silk ribbons. I could feel Aarons burning stare on my back, and when I turned around I could see his chest move as he sucked in his breath. He was waiting patiently, as I was slowly walking towards him. His eyes were flickering between the items in my hands and the slight smirk I had on my face. I walked up behind him and felt him flinch under my touch, I kissed his shoulder and felt him relax a bit. I sensually placed the blindfold over his eyes and carefully tied it behind his head. I could tell he was getting excited and told him to stand up. He moved instantly and staggered a bit from sitting on his bare knees. I took his hand and led him across the room towards the big bed and gave him a slight push onto the bed. I could hear his breath hitch and then slowly steadying again. I crawled onto the bed and straddled him, then I took his hands and placed them over his head, so I could tie them to the headboard with the silk ribbons. I could feel him getting a bit anxious under me and gave him little lovebites all the way down from his left ear to his collarbone. Staying and sucking extra long on his sweet spots on his jaw, earlobe, crook of his neck and adam's apple.