Shy wolf, dominant human

I woke up with the warm sunshine dancing on my face. I looked over at the big man sleeping next to me, god he is cute. I slowly got out of bed, being very careful not to wake him up and went into the bathroom that was connected to the office. I let the warm water drip down my body in steady streams, slowly massaging my sore muscles and letting the water warm up my body. I was lost deep in thought, because I did not realise that somebody was in the bathroom with me, before he slowly snaked his strong arm around my waist, and pulled me close to his chest. I realised that I never got his name yesterday and turned around slowly. I waved my fingers through his hair and grabbed it tight, so I could pull him down to my height. "what's your name big boy?" I whispered in his ear. I could feel him shiver at my words and answered back with a raspy morning voice "Aaron" he let out a gasp and I could see the goosebumps traveling over his body, when I pulled his head back and started softly biting his neck. The words "good boy" left my lips at one point, but we were both too lost in our bodies to care to give or receive an answer. I pushed him up against the cold wall, and took both his hands and placed them over his head. "Stay" was the only word needed, to make his hands freeze in place. I left a trail of small love bites down his neck, before I bit down on his shoulder, hard. He hissed, but seemed to like a bit of pain. I licked down his collarbone and circled his nipple with my tongue, teasing him, before finally licking the tip of his nipple, instantly making it hard and perky. I did the same to his other nipple, and I could see him struggling to keep his hands in place. I pinched his nipples, first lightly but then as hard as I could, and I could see his dick twitch. "Do you like that?" I asked sarcastically. He nodded, with little moans escaping his mouth every second. I smiled a smug smile, when I ran my hands slowly down his sides, caressing his inner thighs. He sucked in a shaky breath, and waited patiently for what I would do next. I rubbed his thigh, until I heard him let out a whimper and a pained "please". I looked at his dick and the head was red and angry looking, I could clearly see the veins in his shaft, just about to pop. I lightly touched his head and began twisting my hand around his head. He let out a breath of relief, when I started pumping him, but it quickly turned into uncontrollable moaning. Within five minute his legs were shaking and he shot out long, thick ropes of cum. He collapsed against the wall and was breathing heavily. After a minute of letting him regain himself, I asked "How was it?" he looked up, shocked that i would even ask and said "amazing, absolutely amazing". He looked down into his lap shyly and looked like he wanted to ask something. I raised my eyebrow into an inquiring expression. He slowly gained control of his body again and asked "can we talk, about this, about us? i don't want this to end but I can't have anyone find out". He looked genuinely scared of my answer, so i decided to ease his mind "of course let dry up and talk in the office. And we did exactly that.