The first time part 2

I ran my hands down his body, giving him the chills. slowly biting every single one of his abs. "Damn you're hot when you're lying here all exposed for me" his Adam's apple moved as he sank deeply. I slowly ran my fingers over the hem of his boxers, that were still on. Teasing him, making him beg for it, and he did. "Please Alana, Touch me" he whimpered. I let my hand slip inside his boxers and took out his dick. His breathing became heavier as I started rubbing the head. My hand became wet when his precum started to leak, and I slowly started to pump his shaft. Going faster and faster, taking him right to the edge and then stopping. "why did you do that?" he gasped in between each word. "You were getting close, but you didn't ask for permission to cum" I said with a smirk. "Im sorry, i will ask for permission next time, just please let me cum" he begged "no its too late baby boy, you gotta be punished" He looked down with a huff, but didnt push me, smart choice. I started pumping him again as fast as I could, he was squirming and started to shiver, but then I stopped again right when he was on the edge. He was whimpering even more now and after a few more edgings he was a mess. Begging, shaking, whimpering and on the verge of crying from how sensitive his dick was at this point. I started to pump him one last time, first slowly and teasingly and then faster and faster until he was begging to cum and I let him. He was shooting thick, long ropes of cum out of his dick. His whole shaft was convulsing and his veins looked like they were about to pop. I untied his restraints and the blindfold to let him rest and after a couple of minutes he was able to talk again. "How was it?" I asked waringly. "Do you even have to ask?" He said totally out of breath. I let out a small chuckle and laid back down on the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a light squeeze. My eyelids started to get heavy and I was drifting off to sleep. The last thing I remembered was the smell of his lovely musky cologne.