Sorting everything out

I was baffled by the events of this afternoon and took a stumbling step back. He started to curl up into a ball, and the fur slowly disappeared and revealed the man underneath. He looked scared, out of breath and frustrated. "Can you stop for a second and listen to me?!" he practically yelled at me. I was startled but refused to let it show on my face, how could he keep this a secret and only tell me after he asked me to be his mistress. I put on my stone face and began strutting towards the house, I didn't even give him an answer. He ran after me, and had a relieved look on his face, let's see how long that expression lasts. We walked up the stairs in silence, and our footsteps could be heard miles away. We walked back into Aarons office and sat down. I refused to look him in the eyes and kept my stare away from him. "I'm sorry, I should have told you about me, before I asked you anything" he said apologetically and looked down into his laps where his hands were fidgeting. I was sad that he did not tell me right away, I wasn't mad, but I will make him suffer for a bit and get my freedom back. "I am very mad Aaron. I thought you trusted me at least this much, but I will forgive you, if I can leave whenever I want" was the ultimatum that I gave him. He took a minute to consider, but gave in almost immediately and gave me his "Permission" (eye roll) to leave whenever i wanted. We talked all evening about our does and don'ts, what limits we have and he even showed me his playroom. It was a black room with no windows, there was a big king sized bed, with leather cuffs attached to the headboard. there were cappenets all along the walls filled with every kinky equipment you could imagine. There were whips, crops and floggers, vibrators in all shapes and sizes, strapons and gags, leather outfits to males and females, there was collars and tail-buttplugs, lube, cockrings and condoms everywere and even elctro eqitment in the corner. I just stood there staring, taking in all the things I was seeing for multiple minutes, until Aaron was starting to get uneasy and was squirming a bit. I turned around and gave him the most reassuring smile I could muster and gave him a hug. This is gonna be fun.