Forgetfullness can be deathly

I kick a twick away and hear is rattle against the forest floor. The moon is lighting up my path brightly as I move around aimlessly. The shivering wont stop and the cold was starting to get too much. In the shock of it all I forgot a jacket and just put on easy slip on shoes as I rushed out into the forest. I was completely blinded with confusion, since I have no idea where I came from or how I get back. After what felt like hours the shivering stopped, and I foolishly thought that was a good thing for a second before I remembered my biology classes, and came to the frightening realisation that I was going into hyperthermia. I looked down at my fingers and they were pale white and had little to no blood circulation. If I could see my lips I'm sure they would be blue as ice. The autumn breeze sends a shiver through my spine as well as the trees. The wind made the last standing leaves in the tree waver and I watched a few fail to hold on and slowly fall down into the pile of already fallen brown, red and yellow leaves. Then another one and another one all losing the battle against mother nature. I look up again at the remaining two leaves holding on for dear life to what they know, the home and everything they have always known about life, trying not to fall down into the forest below filled with uncertainty. Maybe they should just give in, maybe nature knows best and they just need to accept that they can't change the inevitable and that no matter how hard they try..... one leaf falls down..... they can't change the course...... the last leaf joins the rest...... of nature. I blink once then twice as my head bounces on the forest floor. I can't feel anything and my vision turns white for a second everytime i blink. I can't move, but the scene in my vision is changing slowly with each blink. I'm moving up into the air, I'm being lifted. I can feel the small prickling sensation of warmth where the strong arms lifts me up from the ground. I feel the soft fabric of a blanket as it is wrapped around my cold and still body. I can hear a ringing in between the white flashes from my vision. It's getting louder and louder, but my head is getting heavier and heavier. My head becomes completely clear as I hear Aaron screaming my name as well as the name of my rescuer Tristan. That is the last I hear before the white flashes turn to black and the ringing in my ear turns to complete silence.