Kidnapped

I felt a strong pointer finger tap me in the chest, I was startled but I don't think he noticed because he looked curious as to why I wasn't afraid of him. He stared deep into my eyes and chuckled as if he was amused and took a long step back, while taking his finger of my chest. Now it was my turn to look confused, why wasn't he angry, he should be angry, right? He kept staring at me as if he was waiting for something and after a couple of seconds I gave in and finally answered "Alana, my name is Alana". He smiled a smug smile, as if he had won something, but in a moment of boldness I blurted out my own question to him "what about you big boy, what's your name?" he looked genuinely startled by my bravery. I don't blame him, I was startled by my boldness too. He looked softly at me, almost like he was intimidated. But he quickly changed the position he was in and his eyes became hard. Did I imagine it, no, he looked vulnerable at that moment. And no matter how silly it sounded, at that moment I wanted to protect him. I got ripped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and place me over their shoulder. I was confused and scared but I refused to go down without a fight, I started pounding on this guys back, but to no use. He was built like a brick wall and didn't budge. After a long walk through the woods, we came to a clearing. My legs were stinging like needles all over, from the lack of blood flow and my back was hurting like hell from being tugged and pulled into place. The last thing was partly my own fault for struggling so much, but mostly his fault for being a douche. He finally put me down and I almost lost my footing and fell on my ass, but saved it at the last second. They don't get the satisfaction of seeing me fall. I was led through a long hallway into what looked like a bedroom, but more rustic looking. There were plants everywhere and the bed was encased in a branch. As if there wasn't enough nature already out here in the middle of the woods. I was pushed into the wild looking bedroom and could hear the door lock behind me. I started pounding on the door but to no use, and after a couple of minutes, my hand was bleeding so I decided to stop. I thought out my plan to escape, I would wait until it became dark and everyone was asleep and then I would sneak out of the house and run through the woods. I layed down on the bed and was prepared to wait for hours, but my body betrayed me and I could feel my eyelids getting heavy and my vision becoming blurry. After a little internal struggle I gave in and fell into a deep sleep.