Reward or denial

As we lay on the bed spooning I noticed a subtle, but still noticeable, hard rod poking me in the lower back. I smirk to myself as I shift my position and purposely touch his sensitive cock. I can feel him flinch which only makes me more amused. How long it will take him to ask me for anything, I wonder to myself. I shift again this time facing his chest and sliding my thigh in between his legs. I hear his breath hitch and I start slowly, almost unnoticeable, rubbing my thigh up and down between his legs. I nestle into him, as if nothing was happening and blow a steamy breath onto his chest as I sigh. I slide my hand up along his chest and grace his nipple, watching it grow hard. I start to rub my fingers across his pecs and I hear a whimpering "please" escape Aarons lips. I shift again putting pressure on his cock and balls as I move up towards his ear "please what baby?" I whisper while I blow into his ear. He shivers and says "please make me cum". He gasps as I grab his balls and use them to turn him onto his back. I grab the ribbons from last night and tie his hands together and pin them over his head. "If you move those hands, I will stop immediately. Understand?" I ask sternly. He sinks some spit "Yes" was his answer. I smile contently and slide down his boxers just enough to have his head out, but the rest of his dick is still concealed in the tight fabric. I rub my index finger over his sensitive head and his dick jumps. My finger picks up his precum and I Move my soaked finger towards his mouth and he hesitantly gives me access. I swirl my finger inside his mouth and let him taste himself while adding another finger. I took him by surprise when I suddenly thrust my fingers to the back of his throat, making him gag and his eyes water. I go back to giving his throbbing cock some attention and I free the rest of his shaft, so only his balls are still hidden. His eyes widen as I slowly move my mouth towards his dick and slowly lick the tip. I hover over it, and let my warm breath touch his shaft. I fondle his balls still in his boxers and lick from the base to the tip. I slowly put his head in my mouth and wrapped my lips around him. I suck hard as I pull off making a very satisfying pop. I straddle him and slide down my panties in front of him, I move towards his face and sit down on his mouth encasing his nose in my folds as well. I pinch his nipples and after a short while of riding his face, I see his dick twitch uncontrollably. I turn around on his face to see his dick and lean down his abdomen to start pumping it. I see his legs shake as he is about to cum, I feel his hands on my thighs and I stop, get off him and put on my clothes. He is panting on the bed extremely frustrated, but I ignore him and give him a short command as I walk through the door. "don't you dare finish yourself off" and then it closes behind me with a click.