Back to Base

Toko: "Th-This i-is a... b-bit h-higher th-than ex-expected..."

Komaru: "Yeah..."

Toko: "...S-Still th-thinking a-about y-your b-brother..?"

Komaru: "It's hard not too. It's possible he died..."

Toko: "What is it with the two of you, I know your siblings but..."

Komaru: "He's my brother, someone who's always protected me, cheered me up, been there for me... it's hard to let go of family, and the people you love..."

Toko: "..."

Komaru: "Um... you ok..? You look like you're crying a little."

Toko: "I-I'm fine..."

Warrior's of Hope Mansion

Monaca: "We've lost another one it seems."

Kotoko: "He probably got beaten by those chicks. Though can I ask, why didn't we make a funeral for Jataro?"

Monaca: "Hm? Oh, Monaca got bored and decided not to do it this time."

Kotoko: "Right. If you're bored I guess we don't have to do it, but... shouldn't we have found his body if he did die?"

Monaca: "..."

Monaca: "Are you questioning Monaca?"

Kotoko: "What?"

Monaca: "You're! Trying! To! Say! Monaca! Is! Wrong!"

Kotoko: "N-No not at all! Monaca is never wrong! Just please, don't hate me! I was just curious! Like that discussion over half a glass of water being half full or half empty!"

Monaca: "Hmm... don't worry. That's not something to apologize over! Monaca knows you-"

Suddenly the door to the room opened and Nagisa ran through.

Nagisa: "Monaca! I have a report!"

Monaca: "Oh, what is it Nagisa?"

Nagisa: "Those demon girls. The Monokuma kids reported they were sending communications."

Kotoko: "It was that demon organization Future Foundation, wasn't it?"

Nagisa: "Affirmative. I already scrambled their transmissions but I don't know what they've learned already. But we already have a hostage, Future Foundation can't make a move without us killing on of them."

Kotoko: "So, it doesn't pose a problem then?"

Nagisa: "Maybe, but we have bigger problems, the Masked Demon who threatened to destroy our army, we can't find him. He's practically a ghost."

Monaca: "Monaca doesn't understand, I know you can do it Nagisa!"

Monaca rolled up her wheelchair to Nagisa and gave him a hug.

Monaca: "You're doing incredible being the new leader and all. I have high expectations for you, Commander."

Nagisa's face turned pink and he started sweating.

Nagisa: "R-Right. High expectations. I'll set a plan in motion!"

Nagisa ran off and Kotoko decided to follow him to make sure his plan would go well.

Underground

Komaru and Toko arrived back to the secret base that the adults were all hiding in. The two girls were greeted by Shirokuma, who seemed to be waiting for them.

Shirokuma: "Hey! You made it back safe! I'm so glad!"

Toko: "Y-Yeah... w-we're back..."

Komaru: "..."