Unsolved Mysteries

Komaru: "Another ladder?"

Toko: "Oh don't worry there's just same magic word that floats us to the top, let's chant it together!"

Komaru: "Or we could just climb it."

Toko just sighed as they went up the ladder. They made their way to the door and opened it, only to see a bedroom that was essentially a shrine for Junko Enoshima. There were pictures of her all over the place, a cardboard cutout, a body pillow, and a giant poster of her on the ceiling.

Komaru: "This... Ok I may be a collector but this is a little far."

Toko: "Especially for the merch to be based off Junko."

Komaru: "Wait that's Junko!?"

Toko: "The big chested psycho, yep."

The two girls searched the room and Komaru found a picture of not just Junko, but Monaca as well.

Komaru: "Wait... why would this be here?"

Toko: "I think I know why..."

Toko walked up to Komaru and handed her a note that she found.

"To Komaru Naegi, if you're reading this, then you should know by know that I am not actually crippled. I used to be crippled because of my father and brother, but then they decided to take pity on me. That's when I began my business on creating the Monokumas. I made everyone think I was crippled for much longer just to keep the business running, pretty clever huh? Anyway, I know very well you're looking for me and I'm all for it. I just can't wait to see your skills in the Class Climax since you'll be the special guest! Ta-Ta! Love - Monaca Towa.
P.S. come back to the room where we first met. Here's a map in case you've forgotten."

Komaru: "Hey guys! Did you hear anything about something called the Class Climax?"

Aoi: "The what?"

Nagisa: "Apparently there's something that I assumed was created by Junko. It's called the Class Climax."

Kyoko: "Any data so far?"

Nagisa: "Apparently it's supposed to consist of you and everyone of Class 78."

Byakuya: "So where are we supposed to be?"

Komaru: "Monaca left a message saying to meet her in the room we first met. I remember where that is. It's in the middle of all this."

Aoi: "Then let's go!"

Yasuhiro: "Naegs? You still with us?"

Kazuo: "His receiver's still out. See if you can find him somewhere in there, he might already be outside the door."

Kyoko: "Alright, let's see if we can find him. Komaru, Toko, make your way down back to the main area, be cautious of that robot from earlier."

Komaru: "Got it! C'mon Toki!"

Toko: "Yeah yeah I he- Toki?"

Komaru: "Oh, it's just a nickname I thought of for you."

Toko: "..."