Hunt for Despair

Makoto: "There's a lot of pathways..."

Aoi: "Yeah..."

Komaru: "Where do we go?"

???: "Who's there?"

The group began drawing weapons until they saw that there were about three more Future Foundation agents.

Byakuya: "Which branch did you come from?"

Future Foundation Agent (A): "We're each from different branches."

Future Foundation Agent (B): "We were sent here by Director Matsuda to find the mastermind."

Future Foundation Agent (C): "Did you find anything yet?"

Kyoko: "No one yet. We should split up and cover more ground."

Makoto: "There's two different paths here, we should probably split up into two groups of five."

Yasuhiro: "Sounds good! The more the better!"

Aoi: "But how do we split up?"

Suddenly Makoto heard something lock on to the group as something was taking aim on them, he looked behind him and saw a rather intimidating thing.

Makoto: "CONTACT TAKE COVER-"

The Hannibal fired a rocket from it's gun as the group split up, the rocket missed but blew everyone back with Kyoko, Byakuya, Aoi, and Yasuhiro on one side, Komaru, Toko, and the three agents on the other as a pile of rubble, and Makoto down the middle, this separated them into three groups. Makoto grabbed an assault rifle from his back and began rapid firing on the robot, but it had no effect. The robot decided it's work was done  and ran off. Then Kotoko came through everyone's ear piece.

Kotoko: "M-Mom are you ok!? We heard an explosion!"

Nagisa: "What's going on?"

Toko: "O-One of those robots attacked us! We've been isolated from the others."

Komaru: "I'm fine, how's everyone else?"

Kyoko: "We're fine. No casualties."

Nagisa: "We can't give up yet! This may be our one chance."

Everyone agreed and began to move forward.

Monaca's Room