Fight for Hope

Komaru was shaking...this was truly terrifying. She and Toko managed to take cover from Monokuma.

Komaru: "..."

Toko: "Komaru!"

Komaru turned her head.

Toko: "What are you doing!? We've fought several robots together and now you're afraid!?"

Komaru: "Didn't you see how big that thing is!? It's just like you said, I'm just some average high school girl! How the hell am I supposed to do this!? My entire family's gone and I don't know what to-"

SLAP

Toko: "I'm sorry for slapping you, but you need to stay brave. How do you think I felt when I saw that bear kill several people brutally!?"

Komaru: "I... I'm... sorry."

Tears started streaming for Komaru's face.

Komaru: "My face just hurts... but... it's not the only thing that *hic* h-hurts..."

Toko pulled Komaru into a hug.

Toko: "If that's how you feel, then leave it to me to help you. And when I'm hurting, you can help me."

Komaru: "You're right. I refuse to be afraid. We're gonna do this together!"

Toko: "You're really gunnin' for this. Can't say I don't approve."

Komaru: "Good, now slap me again! I need to get in the mood!"

Toko did as she was asked.

Komaru: "Not good enough! One more!!"

Toko slapped her even harder and Komaru shook it off.

Komaru: "Okay! Let's go!!"

Komaru stomped out and Toko followed suit.

Monokuma: "Oh! There you are! Do you really believe the two of you can stop me?"

Komaru: "Your damn right we will! We are the one's who will defeat you!"

Toko: "We're going to protect everyone and defeat you!"

Komaru & Toko: "We will bring hope to this world!"

Monokuma: "We'll se about that!"

Monokuma slammed his staff down and Komaru and Toko easily moved out of the way, Komaru instantly fired her weapon to his eye, which seemed to deal a great effect.

Toko: "That's it! His jagged eye is just like the others!"

Komaru: "Aim for the eye!"

The cycle kept repeating until more Monokumas climbed to Komaru's location.

Toko: "Komaru look out!"

Komaru: "Not this again!"

Komaru tried fending off the Monokumas but was almost crushed by the original.

Toko: "No no no! Not again!"

Suddenly a stop sign cut through a Monokuma that almost struck Komaru down.

Toko: "Y-You're alive!?

Komaru: "Who are..?"

???: "Good to meet you under such circumstances! I am Kiyotaka Ishimaru!"

Kiyotaka helped Komaru to her feet and suddenly his hair turned white with red glowing eyes.

Kiyotaka: "Come and get me you freaks! AHHHHHHH!!!"