Conflict of War

BANG!

Suddenly the gun flew out of Makoto's hand as Junko fell to the floor, but no blood. Makoto grasped his hand and turned around. Komaru's hacking gun was emitting a bit of smoke.

Toko: "Komaru..?"

Komaru: "Do you really have no sympathy? How many people did you kill!?"

Makoto: "I... I don't..."

Makoto looked at his hands... his vision had flashed to where his arms were covered in blood for a second. He couldn't describe what was happening to him. He felt... emotion.

Makoto: "I don't know..."

Byakuya: "Something's wrong. Is he emotional?"

Kyoko: "The effects of the Kamakura project... they're fading."

Makoto: "Fading..? Is this... an emotion?"

Monaca: "Looks like it!"

To everyone's alert, Monaca jumped into the room.

Monaca: "I certainly wasn't expecting this! It looks like the Ultimate Hope is returning!"

Komaru: "Why are you happy about that?"

Yasuhiro: "Wait the mastermind is a child?"

Everyone turned to Yasuhiro in disappointment.

Yasuhiro: "Did I say something funny?"

Monaca: "No not really..."

Kyoko: "So why are you here now? And what is this 'Class Climax'?"

Monaca: "Oh that. I scrapped that idea."

Makoto: "What?"

Monaca: "Yeah, I decided that it was boring and suddenly wasn't interested. Got ya' hopes up for nothing I'll bet."

Aoi: "So you just gave up, like that?"

Monaca: "Well there's that, and it was much more difficult trying to set it all up."

Flashback

Monaca stares down at the floor in a high tech arena that is... oddly shaped.

Monaca: "How did all these squares make a circle!? That doesn't even- no no it's fine it doesn't bother me. It doesn't bother me..."

Monaca clenched her fist on the armrest for her wheelchair.

Monaca: "It bothers me it bothers me a lot- AND THAT ONE'S STILL GREEN!"

Monaca took a deep breath.

Monaca: "Let it go Monaca. You have stuff to do."

Flashback End

Monaca: "I just decided it wasn't worth it..."

Kyoko: "Then why are you here? If you took the time to come here you must want something?"

Monaca: "Only a question. Makoto was it?"