The Successor

The group made their way into the main area and only seemed to find Makoto who was face to face with Kurokuma.

Kurokuma: "-Then take a guess which door she's hiding behind!"

Makoto: "This isn't a game. Where's the little shit."

Kurokuma: "Probably in your ass!"

Kurokuma laughed hysterically and Makoto pulled out a gun and held it to Kurokuma's red eye.

Makoto: "Wrong answer."

Kurokuma: "Jeez! Lighten up buddy! I'm sure she'll see you eventually."

Kyoko: "Put it down, now."

Makoto turned around to see all the others aiming hacking guns at him, except Toko who had her taser. Makoto turned around and aimed his gun towards them.

Makoto: "Stay out of this."

Aoi: "This has gone too far! You can't just do stuff like this because of past trauma!"

Yasuhiro: "It's not right dude, we all suffered."

Makoto: "What are we supposed to do? Just let them roam free!? I joined Sakakura's team to establish order!"

Kyoko: "Using violence? Do you truly believe that killing people will solve anything?"

Makoto: "I don't fucking kill!"

Monokuma: "Now now, there's no need to be fighting my students."

Suddenly Monokuma appeared and Kurokuma saw his way out.

Monokuma: "I gotta admit, this was not something I was expecting! I gotta give you credit for coming back from the dead, but I wasn't expecting a new personality! So, how have my students been?"

Komaru: "That's still the main one?"

Toko: "Unfortunately..."

Byakuya: "You should know I'm going to enjoy doing this?"

Monokuma: "Hm?"

Byakuya: "I said I was going to destroy you myself, and here I am."

Monokuma: "Well... funny thing. This isn't even my final form. Allow me to show you who's really behind the controls!"

Monokuma squatted down and shook his fists as if he was evolving. Suddenly he was covered in fog so no one could see him and suddenly they heard a new voice behind the smoke.

???: "Guess who's baaaaccckkk!"

Komaru seemed confused but everyone else recognized that voice. The fog cleared up and Monokuma was nowhere to be found, but standing in his place was the person behind the controller...

Junko Enoshima.

Junko: "That's right! I've come back from the dead bitches!!"

Everyone now had their weapons aimed to Junko, everyone knew what she was capable of.

Toko: "Wh-What!?"

Byakuya: "That's... not... possible..!"

Junko: "Oh believe me it is! I came back because I just wanted to see my class again, and I know that dear Naegi-kun has been grieving for some time. People you love tend to end up with a knife in their gut don't they-"

Makoto was easily pissed off by Junko's choice of words and bashed her head in with the gun.

Kyoko: "Makoto don't you dare."

Kyoko drew her weapon on Makoto, who drew his on Junko.

Junko: "You know that really hurt."

Makoto: "Do you think I care?"

Junko snickered a bit.

Junko: "I just gotta admit, I'm proud of you sweetie!"

Makoto looked disgusted.

Junko: "I mean, I know Sayaka was hypnotized when Mukuro switched her video with the Despair Video with the little chat I had with your sister and her family."

Toko: "S-So wait? You didn't know she did that?"

Junko: "Nope! I guess I shouldn't have been to surprised anyway, I mean she spent most of her time in Hope's Peak stalking Makoto here. It's pretty normal that she would pull of a yandere move like that! But Makoto, I had no idea that you were such a natural, born killer!"

Makoto: "How many times do I have to say this!? I. Don't. Kill!"

Junko: "Don't be modest! I admire your work. I actually got wet when I saw what you did with your first encounter of the soldiers, you beheaded like 30 of those guys!"

Makoto loosened his grip on the gun.

Junko: "That was great! One point for you! Then you discovered traitors in Future Foundation, and what did you do? Blasted holes in each one!"

Junko started laughing and Makoto was a bit angered.

Junko: "That's two points! Oh, and the cherry on top, my sister. You figured out she was the cause of your beloved Sayaka's death, and you practically split her in half!"

Junko laughed even harder.

Junko: "And that's all 3 points!"

Makoto: "That's ridiculous! Now I know you're lying!"

Junko: "Oh come on! Why won't you admit it-"

Junko let out a gasp as she just realized what was going on.

Junko: "You don't remember... you've been repressing all of it!"

The others were quite shocked about hearing this and Makoto started having flashbacks to every murder he's committed as Junko was laughing her head off.

Makoto: 'Kill them all... kill them all... kill them all...'

Junko: "That's right! You watched the Despair Video too! With that despair in your heart, and your non-caring emotions from the Kamakura project. You've been reborn! The personality of a killer, the talent to do it all, and then you! You've had to repress all of it! I guess it makes you my creation! So admit it Makoto! Who's your mommy?"

Makoto: 'Kill Junko.'

Makoto grit his teeth and prepared to fire. He couldn't hear anything except Junko just laughing.

Junko: "Tell me one thing, do you ever think you'll love again. Maybe this time, you'll be there when whoever you love dies this time-"

BANG