Cute Girl's Battlefield

Both Komaru and Toko had advanced to the light in the dark hallway, halfway through they began hearing chanting from outside.

Komaru: "Oh no. It's another coliseum!"

Toko: "Shit... welp it's not like it'll be carrying a giant weapon."

Komaru: "Please don't say that."

The two walked out into the light and sure enough, a coliseum that was partially flooded, and from above was Kotoko Utsugi.

Toko: "K-Komaru look! It's the girl that stole your virginity!"

Komaru: "That's... pretty sure it doesn't work like that..."

Kotoko: "So you've finally made it. I guess I should've expected this, you've defeated Masaru and Jataro already."

Toko: "Y-Yeah we know! But you're gonna tell us everything about this nonsense, and why were you touching Komaru all over?"

Komaru: "She wasn't even- can we just let this go!?"

Kotoko: "Nope! I was only motivating her because of what adults did to me!"

Komaru: "But why me specifically?"

Kotoko: "Is there a problem? I thought you said you didn't hate it-"

Komaru: "CAN WE MOVE ON!"

Kotoko: "Yeesh! You still look cute when you're angry!"

Toko: "W-Well she's n-not THAT cute! M-Maybe above average..."

Komaru: "I'll take that."

Kotoko: "Plus, Big Sis Junko taught me to do that!"

Toko: "Sh-She taught you! You've MET Junko!?"

Kotoko: "Oh! Does Miss Ugly Glasses happen to know Big Sis Junko?"

Toko: "Miss Ugly Glasses!?"

Toko felt a bit of rage building up.

Toko: "Ok you listen here you little brat! I don't how that psychopath convinced you she was a sweet, gentle g-"

Kotoko: "Gentle? G-Gentle?"

Kotoko suddenly turned pale and began sobbing.

Kotoko: "N-No... I... I don't want gentle..! A-Anything... but g-gentle! J-Just h-hurt me instead!"

Toko: "Wh-What's with her!? Does she have some kind of PTSD or something?"

A few seconds later, a remote control was thrown in front of Kotoko, she threw the strap around her neck and pushed the black and white button.

Kotoko: "I-I will... not lose..!"

Suddenly a giant, red spun down directly to the floor.

Kotoko: "A-Anything... but gentle... it's... my turn... I won't be gentle..."

Kotoko was losing it as her eyes turned to black and white spirals.