•Fourteen•

"What's all this talk about Infinity Stones?" I asked looking to Tony who sat at my kitchen island.

"Where did you even hear about that?" He asked me.

"I heard Steve and Nat talking about it in the hall the other day." I said and he looked caught off guard.

"It's nothing just someone making a mess with the Power Stone." He said shaking his head. "Nothing you need to worry about."

"That's an Infinity Stone. That was pretty serious last time someone made a mess with the Mind Stone." I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah well we've got it under control." He said throwing up his hands. "Loki is on our side now anyways."

"You're telling me Loki is a good guy now?" I asked.

"Goodish." He said sounding annoyed.

"Surprising." I said remembering when we were trying to kill him.

"Listen let's get going I've got someone that I want you to meet before we get to the lab." He said grabbing his coat and followed.

I followed behind him curious who he could be introducing me to that I didn't already remember. Most of my memories had come back from what I could remember. Growing up, all the missions, torture. Only a few holes existed, but what my problem remainder to be was how quickly I crumbled to fall into command.

I could not get past the word homecoming. My training was getting more and frustrating because I couldn't get past this block, but I knew I just needed to be patient. I had 2 weeks left which didn't sound like a lot, but Tony was hopeful. The fact that he believed in me made me feel like I had a shot.

"Who is it?" I asked closing my door and walking down the halls with him.

"A kid from Queens. He caught my attention of few years back trying to play superhero." He said calling for the elevator.

"Sounds like that kid from Milwaukee a few weeks back." I said crossing my arms.

"Sounds like it, but this kid really was trying to do good he just didn't have the resources." He said shrugging. "I gave him a monitored suit let him play neighborhood watch."

"How old is the kid?" I asked him getting inside the elevator.

"17." He said and I just shoot my head.

"Turning 17 year olds into Avengers, somehow this isn't surprising." I said shaking my head and laughing at him. "Feel like I've heard of this scenario before."

"I have a talent what can I say?" He said and I just rolled my eyes as we lowered down to the lobby.

"So what you gave him a suit let him beat up school bullies?" I asked.

"So far, yeah. Just some neighborhood thugs." He said shrugging. "In all fairness he's not an Avenger yet, he's got a lot to learn."

"Sounds about right." I said as the doors to the elevator opened and I saw exactly who Tony was talking about.

"Hey Mr.Stark! Oh my god!" He said meeting eyes with me and it saw him in a weird and red and blue suit with his mask hanging out of his hand. "Is that the Agent Shade!"

"Peter stop." Tony said sharply already looking embarrassed.

I gulped and bit the inside of my lip. I hadn't had someone call me that name in a long time. I wasn't sure what to even say in response with that. I didn't really feel like I was who I remembered myself to be to even deserved to be called that. I had barley remembered it was my name in the first place, the news had discussed me a few times, but I didn't exactly remember my super hero stage name otherwise.