Chapter 1.2

After their interaction. Wilbur kept replaying their conversation over. And over. He just couldn't put his finger on it.  Why out of all people did the past him who've only memories of her. Their not lovers. She made that very clear. But they obviously had a special connection. He quickened his paces as he was checking things off his list. He needed paid a visit Philza seeing as he knew he could trust him. Though it was quite a journey he finally arrived.

"Phil!!!! Open up it's Wil!"

There was no response response. He knocked on the door louder this time. Yet still no response. He didn't want to break the door. But he also didn't want to come back another time. Finally the door slowly opened.. it wasn't philza who opened it. It was Ranboo.

"Oh... Hello."

Ranboo was slightly terrified of Wilbur as he had heard story about the man that blew up his own nation.

"Ranboo.... right?"

"Yes."

"Mind if I just come inside."

Before Ranboo could respond Wilbur had already invited himself in. He took a look around it was a nice refresh from all the other scenery. Ranboo shutting the door. Following Wilbur as he headed toward the study. He quickly went in front of the to doors.

"Uh... Wil- you.. you can't go in there.

But Wilbur had already pushed the doors open as he saw his old mate sitting and writing in a journal.

"Ahhh and Techno!"

Wilbur simple pushed past Ranboo as if he just ceased to exist. Techno ignored him at first. Wilbur now uncomfortable with the silence. Tried again.

"Techno, long time, but where's Phil?"

The pig obviously didn't want company, but he had heard of wilburs return. He didn't think he would see him so soon.

"He went to go gather."

Still writing. Not giving him the time of day.

"Ahhh. Very typical of him I will say."

A slight chuckle escaping. He slowly walked towards a picture frame of techno and Phil. Holding m his hands.

"Well, i see you guys have made yourselves quite comfy. You know... with you being exiled and all..."

As he slowly put the frame back. Though they weren't actually brothers. He had always felt tension when it came to techno.

"Can't be exiled from a country that doesn't exist anymore...now can you."

Techno looked up to meet wilburs gaze. Slowly closing his journal. Techno wanted this man gone, so he could go back to writing in peace.

"Let's stop the small talk. What do you want?"

"What, no, What's new? How you've been?"

Wil said in a fake hurt voice.

"Fine. I need to enchant these."