Chapter 1.6

"What if I hurt you..."

"I doubt that."

"But what if-."

"You'll be on the ground before you can even blink. If you keep second guessing yourself. Now go."

"Okay..."

Ranboo lunged himself towards techno. But just like techno said he was on the ground, sword to his neck, with techno's foot placed on his chest. Ranboo let out a grunt.

"You second guessed. didn't you?"

Techno laughing. Enjoying the moment.

"It's okay Ranboo, I'm sure you'll get him next time."

Niki shouted from the distance. Resting her arms on the post watching with entertainment.

"Thanks niki."

He turned towards techno. Still on the ground trying to move his foot.

"But this fighting stuff isn't really my thing."

"That's not what a main character says."

He moved his foot and helped him up.

"I can pick up half eaten cake and just got beat multiple times by my mentor. I think thats enough main character for today. I think niki should have a go."

He smiled towards her. She was always one to go for training but techno quickly turned it down.

"Niki. Forgive me but no. I want to train her in archery. Not combat. At least not right now."

"As long as I'm still able to beat Ranboo. It's okay."

Both laughing as Ranboo collected himself. They made their way up to the surface. There in the distance they could see philza.

"PHIL!!!"

Niki and Ranboo ran towards the gate waving. While techno stayed back putting his and ranboos armor back. Getting ready to clean up for dinner. He could hear niki and Ranboo still yelling, he slightly smiled to himself. He would never admit it. At least not to them but he was somewhat happy that he was able to call them family or the closest thing to it. He looked up. He didn't hear niki or Ranboo. Just pure silence. He quickly grabbed his sword. Pushing past the door. Hoping to help with whatever threat was happening. He stood still as niki and Ranboo looked at him. Phil holding a pale girl.

"The cuffs. We need to remove them."

Phil said. Looking desperately at techno as he wasn't a stranger to spells let alone potions.

"Phil.... we don't know her. Let alone maybe she deserves to be in the cuffs."

"Techno.. please."

"Phil I'm not just gonna help a random stranger... plus who knows what's gon..."

"The cuffs are killing her!"

Phils wings were now out and expanded. Techno took a step back. As he had never seen Phil care so much for a stranger.

"Fine. Bring her in."
—————————————————-

"Why so quiet Tommy?"

Wilbur nudged him a bit.

"Really? Hmmm. Let me check. You've just killed a man."

"Well technically he killed him a while ago. Not just now."

Dream interject behind them.

"Oh and don't even get me started on him back there."

Tommy quickened his paced. Wilbur looked at dream.