Chapter 1.9

Quiet.
Everything is quiet before the storm.

The silence of the sun rising as the sun rested on Embers face. She felt so at peace with friends and so one with herself... until she heard a knocking coming from her door. She sluggish got up and walked towards the door as the knocking soon began to increase.

"I'm coming!! Hold on!!"

She opened the door as soon as she saw the kiddish boy she became wide awake as she immediately shut the door, locking it and running to grab any sort of weapon. As she reach for her sword she slowly moved towards the door. Hearing the boy muffling something on the other side of the door.

"Ember. I promise will is not with me. Please just let me in. It's important."

"How do I know you're not just saying that?"

"Ember please trust me."

She didn't know what to do. She slowly placed her hand on the doorknob turning it, taking a deep breath. Opening the door.

Silence.

"I told you. I mean this is Karl. Karl Jacobs. But he's not with Wilbur. Or Wilbur clearly. Cause that be weird if he was.. that mean I'd just lie to you. And obviously I'm not as I just pointed out.."

"Tommy! Stop."

"why aren't you with Wilbur?"

Tommy was quiet as it's been only a few days but for some reason ember represented a safe space an energy where she felt like home.

"That doesn't matter but we need to talk to you. Now if you don't mind. It's very important."

Tommy said quickly. Ember slowly opened the door a pinch.

"How important?"
She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like no one can know we are here important."

Chimed the boy that was called Karl.

"All right come in."
—————————————————————-
"Alright boys! Today's the day."

Wilbur walked in gathering everyone. Placing potions and weapons in front of them. Today was the day they were going to get Ember.
Dream examining the weapons, stabbed the knife directly into the table.

"You sure you can go through with Wilbur. Because you are going to be hurting Tommy's feelings."

"Tommy is irrelevant to the plan now."

Wilbur was focused on making sure everything was going to be executed perfectly. Skeppy and Bad were making sure the armor was at peak performance. While dream stayed with Wilbur.

"I know... but I just want to make sure your feeling or the need to be his older brother doesn't come out."

Dream slowly made his way towards Wilbur.

"Because if the reason I end up back in that cell is because you can't help but want to play protective older brother. I will make sure that you end up in that same cell with means that I will make your life so miserable you wished you never broke me out of that prison."

Wilbur slowly turned to face Dream, as dream never intimidated him.

"Dream. Let me make something clear. If you decide that you want to play the renegade and mess everything up. I will make sure you are put in that prison and I will make sure that you never see the light of day and I will search the ends of the earth to make sure Sapnap and George feel the type of pain I would've have caused you. If you choose to fuck everything up."