Chapter 1.5

"I swear, I'm gonna kill Wilbur when I get out of these stupid cuffs."

She huffed as she stopped for what seemed like the hundreth time. Catching her breath once more, turned, she walked over to a stone.

"Please work. Please work."

Whispering, praying for this. Shutting her eyes, lifting her arms as best she could. Colliding forces with the stone. The cuffs forced her back, falling to the ground.

"Bad....Idea."

Lying on the ground. A burning sensation ran through her back. Still the stupid cuffs still in tack. She let her self lay there. It was weird. Not like crazy weird but strange. She had never really seen the world looking up. She had grown up in the Nether all her life. So to see the world with trees covering her face. She felt the something on her hands. Bringing her hands slightly up. A butterfly. It was just a shade of blue in its wings.

"Hey, little guy. Looks like I'm not the only one who needs a break."

Slight chuckle escaping. To think she was nearly in a cage not long after a day and now she was feeling peace. She slowly rested her hands, she could feel the tears falling. She couldn't help it she was tired and had probably just ruined a friendship that had just formed. She finally knew she needed to get up. Wiping the remaining tears she knew she had to continue hoping that she could find a Nether portal or just anyway back home. She slowly made her way. Then she saw a figure. She didn't know if it's her mind playing tricks on her. It was to big to be Wilbur or Tommy. And at this point she just need someone, even though this might be a mistake in the making.

"Hey!"

The figure looked at her. And quickly started walking away. Wings and all.

"Wait! Please!"

She tried her best. Trying to move quickly. But it was no use. She was never going to catch him. So she did what she had to do. She began to sprint.

"Help me! Please!"

She didn't get very far. Before her body gave in. It all happened so fast. Blink by blink. First on the ground. The next two feet just in her eye sight.

Then darkness set in.

—————————————————-
"Wilbur... I don't won't too.!!!"

"Tommy. Stop complaining."

There they stood. The prison.

"Umm... I don't know if you know this but Sam said he would be the one to kill me if... I was to enter again..."

"Tommy...."

He met his gaze with Tommy putting one hand on his shoulder.

"Sams not here. So go."

He pushed Tommy towards the door.

"Stick to the plan!"

Wilbur yelled.

Tommy slowly pushed the doors open. There was about 10,000 other things he'd rather be doing and he just tried to push past the memory's. Yet it's almost like he could hear himself or feel himself relieving all the memories. He hated it. Finally he arrived to the the lava wall.

"Oh boy.."

Reaching for the lever.

"Tommy?"

Sam stood at the entrance. Trident in hand.

"Look Sam. I kno-."

"I told you what would happen if you came back."

"Please Sam... you don't have to do this..."