Chapter 1

My POV

Finally, after years of being away from my wife, I can return home, slaying the darkness at it's heart wasn't easy, but it was worth it to keep my family safe.

I walk up to the door of myself and inko's home, I knock on the door.

"Coming." I hear my wife say.

The door opens, reveal my lovely wife.

"May I help you?" She asks.

I lower my cloaks hood, and take off my helmet.

"Hello love, it's been awhile." I tell her.

"Z-Zach, is it really you?" She asks.

I kiss her.

"It's really me dear, I'm back, and I'm not leaving anymore." I tell her.

Izuku's POV

My phone starts going off, I take it out of my pocket, it's my mom.

I answer the phone.

"Hey mom." I say.

"Hey Izuku, can you come home, it's very important." She tells me.

"Sure, I'll be there soon." I tell her.

Timeskip

I enter my mom's house, and walk into the living room, I see my mom talking to a man.

"You're right dear, I've missed so much." The man tells my mom.

"Mom, who is this?" I ask.

The man gets up, walks up to me, and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"You've grown so much, the only time I got to hold you was for a moment after you were born."he tells me.

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"Izuku Arc Midoriya, I'm your father, Zachariah Sol Midoriya." He tells me.

I wrap my arms around him.

Small Timeskip

My POV

Me, my wife and our son are sitting on the couch.

"So you're finally back from overseas, and you're staying for good?" My son asks.

"Overseas, is that what you told him dear?" I ask my wife.

"Mom, what does dad mean?" He asks.

"Little light, look at me." I tell him.

He looks at me.

I hold my hand out, orb of light appears, glowing blue, purple and orange.

"What kind of quirk is that?" My son asks.

"This isn't a quirk son, it's called the light of the traveler, I come from a universe where there's only one safe city left, human kind lives there, there's these resurrected beings called guardians, they are the immortal protectors of what's left of humanity, I'm a Guardian who arrived here from a portal." I tell him.

"So how did you and my mom meet?" My son asks me.

"Well son, when I first arrived to this universe's earth, I was injured, your mother found me, brought me here, nursed me back to health, I told her that I'm from another universe, at first she thought I was crazy, but I showed her the light of the traveler and what it can do, that the traveler's light resurrected me, she understood, we fell in love, got married, a few years later we had you." I tell him.

My son is silent for a minute.

"Then why were you not here?" He asks.

"Well in my original universe, guardians protect what's left of humanity from the darkness, the traveler's ancient enemy, after you were born, I sensed the darkness entering the solar system, I whispered to your mother that the darkness is entering our solar system, and that I had to go and fight the darkness, push it back out of our system, after years of being away from earth, I killed the darkness at it's heart, thus finally making it safe for me to come home." I answer him.

"So that's why I didn't have a quirk." My son said.

"You don't have a quirk, but you Inherited the traveler's light, you're basically a living guardian, you have the same powers of the light as I do." I tell him.

"This is a lot to process." He tells me.

"Take your time son." I tell him.