Chapter 2

Sidenote: aizawa doesn't adopt eri in this story

Inko's POV

I'm in the kitchen cooking lunch while Izuku spends time with his dad in the backyard.

I hear a knock on the door, I go to the door, open it, and I see all might, aizawa, and eri in front of them.

"Hello aizawa, all might, eri, what I can I do for you?" I ask.

"May we come in, we need to talk with you and young Midoriya about an important subject." All might requests.

"Of course." I answer.

They sit on the couch.

"Honey, Izuku, can you come here please?" I yell.

I hear the back door open, then close.

My POV

Me and my son enter the living room, I see all might, aizawa, and a little girl.

"Mr. Deku!" The little girl exclaims while running to hug my son.

My son hugs the little girl.

I squat down.

"So this is the little girl you told me about, the one you saved?" I ask.

My son looks at me.

"Yes dad, this is eri." He tells me.

My ghost that I named sapphire appears.

"Guardian, I did a quick scan of the girl, her quirk is rewind." My ghost tells me.

I look at eri.

"Eri, can you look at me please?" I kindly ask her.

She looks at me.

"Your quirk is very special, I know only three other people besides me with that quirk, the ability to rewind anyone or anything is a blessing, it can be used for amazing things when trained to control it." I tell her.

Eri stops hugging my son and hugs me.

"Thank you mister." She tells me.

I hug her back.

"You're welcome eri, call me Zach." I tell her.

We stop hugging one another, I stand up.

"Okay, who are you?" Aizawa asks me.

"I'm Zachariah Sol Midoriya, husband of inko Midoriya and father of Izuku Arc Midoriya." I answer him.

All might stands up.

"Hold up, you're his dad, last I checked you were never here." All might said.

I see inko back up a bit, she knows what I'm going to do.

I dash forward, summon my gunslinger, pointing it at all might's head.

"Listen here all might, you don't know the REAL reason I wasn't here, so sit down and let me explain." I tell him.

He sits down.

"I'm from another universe, in my original universe, there are these people called guardians, myself and many other Guardians protect what's left of humanity from the darkness, my ship was pulled through a wormhole and i crash landed on this earth, my wife inko, found me and nursed me back to health, we fell in love, got married, and a few years later we had Izuku, but the night that izuku was born, i sensed a evil presence on the outskirts of the solar system, it was the traveler's ancient enemy, the darkness, I sensed the darkness entering the solar system, I whispered to inko that the darkness is entering our solar system, that I had to go. fight the darkness, push it back out of our system, after years of being away from earth, I killed the darkness at it's heart, thus finally making it safe for me to come home, and back to my family." I told them.

"How did you summon the flaming weapon Zach?" Eri asks me.

"With the traveler's light, it pretty much makes me immortal, and I know it passed down to izuku, he just needs training." I tell her.

I look to all might.

"Listen all might, the only reason I didn't pull the trigger is because I promised nana shimura that I wouldn't harm you." I told him.

His eyes widen.

"She mentioned someone who had powers not of this world, one that she sparred with and respected, that was you?" He asks.

I nod.

"Can we please discuss what we originally came here to talk about?" Aizawa states.

I nod.

"We need to discuss where eri can stay, and who's going to adopt her." Aizawa told me.

"We'll adopt her, I have no problems with bringing her into the Midoriya family." I tell him.

"Very well, here's the papers." Aizawa tells me, handing me the papers.

I take them, sign all of them, and hand them back to aizawa.

I squat down, pick up eri, and hold her in my arms.

"Welcome to the Midoriya family eri." I tell her.

"Thank you, dad." She tells me, hugging me.

I return the hug.