Chapter 7

Third person POV

Zachariah, izuku, 1-A, the pro heroes, LOV, All might and AFO are in the new Living room relaxing, talking amongst each other, etc.

Zachariah is meditating, as normal.

My POV

I'm meditating to see what the near future holds, and what I see horrified me.

My wife, son, 1-A, the lov, pro heroes, all might and AFO, dead, vex, taken, fallen, cabal, everywhere, destroying everything, darkness pyramid ships everywhere.

I jump up, everyone looks at me, seeing my scared face.

I run to the main control room.

My son and the others follow.

As I enter the control room, I press the button that puts everything on high alert, I also launch all of my ships into the air, I send some of the fleet to the other countries to help defend.

I dash over to another terminal and send a message to the Japan mainland, and to the heroes, villains, and governments of the world, warning them.
I turn around and see everyone entering the room.

"Dad, What's going on!?!" My son asks me.

Izuku's POV

The look on my dad's face and in his eyes, it's not good.

"We're now at war, the darkness is here, along with it's armies!" My dad tells me and the others.

"I thought you destroyed the darkness!" AFO exclaims.

"So did I, old friend, so did I." My dad responds.

My POV

I press another button, hatches from the ceiling open, ghosts like mine come out of them, going to everyone in the room.

The ghosts expand, sending light into everyone.

Everyone looks at one another, noticing the armor and weapons on them.

"You're now guardians, this is a battle that I can't fight alone." I tell them.

The floor starts moving down, everyone but me looks surprised, a few seconds later we're in the hanger, ships i made for everyone, same ship design, different colors.

"Everyone head for the ships that matches your colors, we need to fly outside and lead the fleet to the mainland!" I tell them.

They nod.

Timeskip

We reach the mainland, the attack has already begun.

I signal my clone army to deploy evacuation shuttles to help the civilians.

AFO, all might, endeavor, mount lady, Kurogiri, izuku and myself transmat out of our ships, and engage the attacking forces.

"All 1-A students, pro heroes and lov still in there ships, defend the evac shuttles from the air, and transport them to the cruisers!" I tell them.

"On it!" They respond through the comms.

"Everyone here on the ground with me, lead the civilians to the evac shuttles, and provide cover fire for them!" I tell them.

They nod.