Chapter 6

An: nana shimura is alive, momo and shoto are only good friends, along with jiro and denki, mina is single.

Izuku's POV

Seeing all that my dad has built for me, Mr. Aizawa, my classmates and their families, it's really nice of him to do all this.

I'm sitting on a bench in the 1-A courtyard, trying to figure out what's been going on with uraraka, my girlfriend, she's been distant lately.

I look up and see Ida walking towards me.

Ida sits down next to me.

"Hey Midoriya." He tells me.

"Hey Ida, I need to ask you something." I ask him.

"Sure, what's going on?" He responds.

"Have you seen uraraka, she's been acting distant lately, and I don't know why." I tell him.

"I haven't, I'd suggest you check her dorm." He tells me.

"I will, thanks Ida." I thank him.

"Anytime Midoriya." He tells me.

I get up, and start walking to uraraka's dorm.

Timeskip

I'm just about to reach my girlfriend's dorm, as I get near the door, my gift I got her to celebrate our 1 year anniversary in hand, I hear something, it sounds like moaning.

I take my phone out and get ready to record.

I press record and quietly open the door, and what I saw broke my heart.

Uraraka riding monoma.

Even though I'm in shock and disbelief, I get the evidence I need that proves she's cheating on me, I put my phone in my pocket.

I walk out, quietly closing the door behind me.

I run back to the family dorm.

My POV

Inko and myself are sitting in the living room with aizawa.

"I'm telling you Shota, teaching your class to fight without their quirks will help them, there'll be situations where they're in a fight, and they're unable to use their quirks." I tell him.

Before Shota can respond, the front door opens, then closes, I look to the front door.

I see my son, but tears are running down his face, he walks to his room and closes his door.

Me and inko look at each other, get up and immediately head for izuku's room.

I knock on his door.

"Come in." My son tells me through the door.

I enter his room with my wife following behind me.

I sit down next to him.

"What's wrong son?" I ask him.

He opens his phone and hands it to me, what I see on his phone makes me furious, uraraka's cheating on my son.

"Dear, stay here with our son and comfort him." I tell her, with a angry look on my face.

My wife just nods.

I quickly walk back to the living room, towards the front door, solar energy glowing across my body.

Aizawa looks at me and immediately stands up to follow me.

Both of us step out into the hallway.

"Get toshinori, hizashi, keigo, nemuri, both you and vlads students minus monoma and uraraka, and nana shimura in the meeting room now." I tell him.

He nods, and texts everyone I mentioned except uraraka and monoma, to head to the meeting room ASAP.

Timeskip

Myself and aizawa enter the meeting room, class 1-A and 1-B, minus uraraka and monoma, toshinori, hizashi, keigo, nemuri, vlad king, and nana waiting for us.

I lock the door and turn on voice/noise suppression on, just incase uraraka and monoma walk by, and try to listen in.

"Mr. Midoriya, may I ask why we are here?" Vlad asks me.

"You're about to find out." I tell him.

I swipe up on izuku's phone screen, moving the video evidence that my son got of uraraka cheating on him with monoma onto the holo-table.

Aizawa and everyone else gasps.

"What you're seeing is legit, uraraka is cheating on my son with monoma." I tell them.

"How dare she do that to izuku, your son is the most kind, sweet, caring, hardworking, and loving boy I've ever met." Toshinori tells me.

1-A, 1-B, and the others nod in agreement.

"What's our course of action?" Nana asks.

"Mina, Momo, Jiro, you three have my permission to date my son, he doesn't know the three of you have feelings for him, wait outside my family's dorm until I return." I tell the three of them.

They nod.

"As for the rest of us, we're going to eliminate uraraka and monoma." I tell everyone else.

My gunslinger appears in my left hand, and one of my spectral blades in my right hand.

"Does everyone agree to keep what we're about to do among everyone in this room, not let any word of this reach the media?" I ask them.

Everyone nods.

"Let's go." I tell them.

Timeskip to after the brutal extermination of uraraka and monoma.

I finally reach my family dorm, momo, jiro, and mina waiting outside.

Inko texts me, letting me know that izuku is drawing in his room, and that she's in the living room.

"When we go in, I'll tell inko what I've told the three of you, and you three go to izuku's room and confess." I tell them.

They nod.

We enter my family's dorm, jiro, momo, and mina head towards izuku's room.

"Inko, I've given momo, mina, and jiro permission to date our son all at once, I read their minds while in the meeting room, they were all thinking the same thing, love izuku with absolute loyalty, 1-A and 1-B, except uraraka and monoma, toshinori, hizashi, keigo, nemuri, nana, and vlad king were in the meeting, we eliminated uraraka and monoma for what they did to our son." I tell her.

"I also approve of jiro, mina and momo dating our son, and I'm glad that uraraka and monoma are eliminated." She tells me.

Inko gets up and we head towards our son's room.

As we near izuku's room, we hear him talking to jiro, momo and mina.

"I accept, but I wonder what my mom and dad will think of this?" He asks.

"Your mother and I already approve of this." I tell him as me and inko enter the room.

My son looks at me.

"You and mom approve?" He asks me.

"Of course son, it was my idea to have jiro, momo and mina date you at the same time, I read jiro, momo and mina's mind's during a meeting me and aizawa set up, the three of them will love you with absolute loyalty." I tell him.

My son gets up, runs up to me and hugs me.

"Dad, thank you." He tells me.

"Anything for my little light." I tell him.