Chapter 8

My POV

Myself and AFO stare each other down, my family and the pro heroes in the stands watching.

I enter my most powerful state, AFO enters his.

We charge each other so fast it's a blur to everyone watching.

AFO swings an enlarged fist at me, I block with my arm, then summon burning maul and hit AFO in the chest, sending him backwards.

AFO slides to a stop, his enlarged lower arm returns to normal.

"You've been practicing I see." AFO tells me while he cracks the air in his neck and knuckles.

"And I have some new tricks." I tell him.

I summon two gunslingers expect one is made of void energy and one of arc energy.

AFO charges towards me.

I shoot him with the void gunslinger, making him float without control, then I shoot him with the arc gunslinger, shocking him.

My two variants of gunslinger disappear, the effects of them end, releasing AFO.

AFO lands on the ground and falls onto his knees.

"The winner is Zachariah Sol Midoriya!" Present Mic announces.

I walk over to AFO, extend my hand out to him, he grabs my hand and I help him up.

"Let's do some training sometime in the near future AFO." I tell him.

"Sure, I'll clear my schedule." He tells me.

We both laugh.