Running from Näivity

Warning: Torture and rape in this chappy
Merlins POV

That's it. I'm leaving Camelot. But I can't go home either. I'll just wander out in the forest till I die. I finish my cutting, pack, and sneak out into the night. Running from my own näivity.

I haven't gotten very far, when I hear a voice.

"Well, look what we've got ourselves here. King Arthur's loyal manservant and best friend. Yes, you'll do nicely."

Before I can attack with magic, he hits me I've  the head with something and the world blacks out.

When I wake up, I feel cold. My trousers and shirt have been removed, and I'm tied to a post. Then, I see him.

"Very pretty, aren't you? A pretty little servant. And Arthur's dearest friend. Oh, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."

Finding my voice, I feebly try to threaten him.

"You've no idea what you're up against." His face is a mask of mock fear. "Don't worry. These chains are magic-proof, and strong enough to hold a dragon. So don't even think about trying to escape." He says flatly. "Now. What kind of torture would work best on you? I know! Let's have a look at the telepathic crystal!" He says in a sarcastically excited voice.

"Ah. I know exactly how we're going to manage this."

I glare up at him hatefully, disguising the knife of fear stabbing my already beaten heart.

He leaves and then returns, holding a whip. A whip. But with nine tails. But that's weird. If he wants  to torture me, he need  only look at ny memories to figure out how.

He shoves me roughly on to my knees. Then, the first blow strikes. I feel my skin split in my back in nine different places.

"Where is the citadel weakest!?"

I grit my teeth, preventing a scream. Even though I hate Arthur, there's something buried deep down that still loves him. And I will never betray Camelot.

He lashes me again, this time reopening old wounds as well.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

"Ready to tell now?" He asks softly, dangerously.

I shake my head vehemently. "Right," he growls. He runs to do something then comes back again. H then shows me the whip. "Salt." He grins evilly, then, before  I can prepare myself, he whips me, with more force this time. I do scream then, because it hurts and the salt burns my wounds and the blood is running down my back and I'm sure that bone must be exposed now and it hurts it hurts it hurts

Arthur's POV

I'm moping around the castle. Gaius told me that Merlin's left for good. I'm heading back to my chambers when I see a drop of blood on the floor. As I go to investigate it, I see there's an entire trail. I check my sword's on me, and I follow the trail.

It leads right out of Camelot. I'll investigate more in the morning, it's too dark to see the blood splatters now.

In the morning

I start to follow it through the forest. I must say this is a must peculiar route to have been taken, as it almost doubles back on its self at times and going in complete u-turns. Strange.

Merlins POV

I had blacked out from the pain for a while, but now I'm conscious again. "Ready for the real torture?" He asks, his eyes lighting up. I spit in his face, and his expression darkens.

Then, as Arthur did a while ago, grabs me, and starts ripping off what clothing I have on. The tears are a waterfall down my face because he's inside me and it feels so wrong and he's groaning and grabbing the still-open scars on my back and I scream and scream. "Ready to talk now?" He pants.

Arthurs POV

I've been following the trail for a while now when I hear someone screaming a little way off, and I know automatically that it's Merlin. My gut clenches in anger. Whoever made Merlin hurt like that? They. Will. Die.

I'm running faster than I ever  have before. I come across a small camp in a clearing, with the worst sight I have ever seen.

Dun dun duuuun
Love,
Eliza