sudden shock

.Midnight ....
Hmm as obvious being a normal korean pop fan girl you were sitting silently on bed sneaking through your phone your fav kpop obsessions and yeah and all stuff ... you're not a like a girl with so hot body or something you're cute and bubbly and have a cute nature ... you're looking around of course for water lazy enough to even get it . You moved your body through those soft blankets out and came out of bedroom who expected what would happen. You came down and saw red flash lights like having a childish nature you peeked through your window seeing that police are roaming here and there , you peeked more and more acknowledging fact that you love these mafia and stuff but you never experienced it . You're quenching your thirst by drinking water still observing the police men but later they went away . You sighed thinking you again lost your interest seeing fanfiction you wanted to experience it in real life . Then your eyes widened seeing some men coming out from some bushes and gathered up as group . You were really excited is it really mafia or someone normal robbers questions ran through your lil brain .
TAEHYUNG pov
Being the most dangerous psycho mafia leader I'm well acknowledged when to hide or not and yeah I hided as police came I know my power but still I don't wanna damage anything and I sat near a bush and then I spot a girl who is peeking through everything what police are doing and sipping the water like a kiddo .. well to say she is freaking cute . She pouted when police went away I never expected I'll see a girl this much time . I could use her by threatening but my heart melted by her kindness and yet cuteness .. she wore a cute hoodie .. she was so hot even though in that and then after police went out all of our members came out ..

. taehyung pov ended ...

Your pov...
After seeing that you immediately took your supper and went out of the house opening the doors in curiosity. You didn't see anyone, you pouted in disappointment.  You decided to go inside and then you saw a small puppy coming from the road , you love small puppies and having a cute nature like you , you immediately went inside and brought some food and towel and a cardboard box . When that puppy came near you , you caressed it and then you gave the puppy some food and then it sat in cardboard like a baby . You smiled seeing it . Soft winds blowing through your hair and the moon light reflecting your smile making it a beautiful spot to ever experience . Still crouching down to its level . Thoughts ran in your brain about your dreams. Smile again striked your beautiful face . Unknowingly all memories started to strike you bringing tears to your lil face. You were still sitting there with a puppy on a side and suddenly you were shocked to see that someone kept knife on your throat . A chuckle escaped from that person . Who is it
TAEHYUNG POV ...
we gathered there and then we decide to go away from there . All of my members went away but I stood near a pole thinking about the girl I saw recently , a smile and a smirk formed on my face . Thoughts are coming that I can easily get her and keep her with me but my heart isn't willing . Then I heard a sound and then I saw that girl stepping out with a small lil hoodie on her , just like a normal girl she saw everywhere and pouted , my brain striked the thought why is she pouting so much and later a puppy came near her she smiled .. omg I felt like a small sparkle emerged in my ice Kingdom, she went inside and brought some things and smiled caressing and feeding that Street puppy . I saw her smiling, the moon light showing the true love which is slowly emerging in my heart . Is this called love or something else . For the first time I'm feeling like every cell in my body is filling with curiosity. Smiling still looking at her angelic face I kept staring at her and I decided to go near her and talk to her well I think I cannot go like this normally .. slowly taking my knife out I walked towards her .

Sorry sorry yeah so this is 2nd part so do you think tae is the one who kept knife and will you accept or be happy ? Let's see I'll be uploading next part today itself so wait and watch .. lovely baby sugarplums .. your author loves you ..