smirk

Tae sighed in defeat and gulped .

You saw his face in confusion and then said

You: ill see and come who is i---
Before you complete your sentence tae kept finger on your lip looking into your eyes .

Tae: I'll go and see and yeah prepare cake fast now we have to eat right? So do it fast don't come out .

You blinked your eyes in confusion and nodded head and then you started your work and smiled seeing the cake bake .

Tae sighed in frustration  and headed out to hear the voice and there he Widened his eyes not her again.  He gritted his teeth into a forceful smile and then he went near her and she immediately hugged him attaching bodies.  Tae clenched his fist but resisted
...?....: Tae baby I missed you so much

Tae: I missed you too .

...???: now you're a grown up kid . She smiled and ruffled his hair .

Tae : of course it's been 6 months . He sighed

...???...: just 6 months baby boy... she smiled and observed his features .

Tae: will you stop staring at me aunty.?

Aunty: of course tae but seeing your features who wouldn't stare at you ?

Tae sighed and then said
Tae : fine what's the matter?  why are you here ?

Aunty: it's not the way to greet dear.

Tae was about to reply but you called him sweetly yet cute that his heart beat skipped a bit .

You: tae~~~ the cake is ready .... will you come or may I bring it there tae~

Tae became nervous as his aunt furrowed her eyebrows.

Aunty: who is that girl ?

Tae : she is---

You came in meanwhile

You: tae .. you pouted  ... how many times should I call you tae~

You were covered with flour cutely and the apron around your waist

Aunty: AHH so she is your maid .

That one word broke your heart Into pieces . You looked at tae probably wanting him to say that you're not .

Tae looked at you and then at aunty and said

Tae: yeah she is .. he gulped nervously .

Tears were threatening to fall but you hold them back and then excused yourself

You: sorry for disturbance master~ . And yes mam I'm his MAID . You gave sad smile to tae and went away holding the tray back .

Your heart ached for no reason and your smile and your happiness for making the cake disappeared.  You kept the cake down on the counter wiping your tears .

You: don't be like this weak come on you are just a maid for him ! You said to yourself and then you moved towards the stairs removing the gloves .

You took the first step of the railing hands running through it and you're stepping ahead but your thoughts are still on that incident .
You slipped a step and obviously you became ready for the contact of floor but a muscular arm secured around you. . The smell is similar .. wait it's not tae smell too... . But it's so familiar whose scent is this ?

Your eyes slwoly opening to see the person . Your eyes connected with the beautiful doe eyes and the caring face you used to watch everyday . It was none other than ....