shot

Tae ran out hearing the gun shot and you followed him too .

They were taking a man into some room tae smirked cuz he know he got his enemy .
You were back of tae so you peeped through him to see what's going on but Tae turned to you and then he turned you back and hugged you from back .

No baby you don't deserve to such cruel things those are really bad . He smiled as his orbs are reflecting love .

He caressed your face as you peeked more he brought your head and placed on his chest pecking your head

You pouted.

You: tae I want to see what's that? You asked innocently

Tae smiled as he patted your head a bit and then he picked you up  like a kid and then you whined .

Tae: come on you kiddo have to go in and complete that sandwich

You nodded and jumped down from his arms and started making one for you ... he smiled as he ruffled your hair .

He backhugged you and you were doing your work.  He closed his eyes in your scent it was surely driving him crazy .. he wanted to take you out for  a while cuz he didn't let you see the world until in flight . He was busy in his own thoughts until you called him so sweetly that us heart just dropped from its place .

You: taeahh~~ please move you said tilting your head a bit making his heart go crazy.

Tae : wae baby he said snuggling more into your neck .

You got butterflies in your stomach and then you said stuttering.

You: that I TV watch ...

Tae got a call he sighed as he picked it up still one arm wrapped around you securely .

Tae : yeah I'm coming but as this time?  Okay don't let it go I'll come fast he sighed and hung up seeing your doe eyes wandering around his face .

You: where are you going you asked innocently

Tae: just a mission babydoll he said hugging your waist.

You: oh okay be safe ..

You said a bit nervous

Tae just can't control himself at all you being so caring on him and taking such steps and making him feel loved and cute together just makes him want you more .

Tae: I will love ~ he said and he just couldn't admire the lol figure of yours jsut in his arms all cute and innocent there .

He slowly kept his hands on back of your head brining you forward and slowly pressing his lips on the forehead ... forehead kiss is a symbol of safe secure caring love ... and you literally felt it so much now .he pulled out as he rested his head on yours and rubbed noses a bit and backwarded

Tae: I'll get going now baby~
He kissed your hand a bit .

And then he took his keys and went out and then he told the guards to safe watch you .

You smiled a bit and sat on the couch all lights were dim and the TV was on like Oh how much you wanted to spend time like this 
  You on your fav movie it's a horror comedy . You were laughing like heck and  then you kept one popcorn in your mouth giggling .

You were grabbing the bottle with one hand as it touched something else soft you gulped as you sided your head to see it

Booommmmmmmm!!!!

You flinched hard and shouted ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
But the person covered your mouth hugging you tight

...?...: shh I'm sorry it's me it's me he said caressing your hairs