nightmare

He felt his world upside down .. your eyes are still wet with tears your whole dress is red blood in colour
You started loosing conscious so did he ...
He tried to stay up as he shouted your name saying you to wake up...
Tae: y/n!!!! Wake up love don't give up please he screamed as he tried his best to get up .. the whole place is in now pieces ...
The walls are almost about to break ...
He wish it be a nightmare...

His hands made a fist as his body almost gave up ready to fall down.

Then someone came and stood beside you.
Tae saw the most enemy of his kind ..

No not this time ...

It's baekhyun.

He stood there smirking.
Baekhyun: oh poor guys .... I'm unable to bear this Romeo Juliet love story .

Why did you do it baekhyun?  tae gritted his teeth almost clenching it hard ... he pushed the chair beside him on baekhyun with full energy as he got up and ran beside you .

Beautiful view baekhyun smirked as just he stood up and took the rod to finish taehyung out ...
Taehyung widened his eyes his eyes teared up seeing you ..
He holded your hand as he kissed it and the rod touched taehyung head making him fall down on the floor with your hand still in his .....

I won't let him live ... even if I die .... I love you baby.... his eyes staring at your figure as he finally closed those eyes blacking out .

Tae opened his eyes breathing hard he wants to know where he is ... the white walls with very comfortable clothing on him.
He searched and found he is in hospital.  He got up almost hitting down the cylinder attached to his hand as his pain hit him .he whinced down as he closed his eyes and remembered your figure no I can't let her happen anything.

The door opened revealing his brother ...

Tae: hyung ... he paced up to him to run to the door but he blocked him ..

....?...: nah you can't go look at yourself and where are you going huh?.

Tae: wtf question is that huh?!! My life is not well until or unless she is there ... I won't be okay until I see she is fine ... I want my woman I want to see her ... I want to touch her ... my girl !!!

...??..: looks like I have to make you understand she is dead ...

Tae: enough don't dare to complete what you started from that mouth of yours ... I won't hesitate to forget you are my hyung.

..?...: nice so you forgot even manners for that sl---

Tae: enough!! He pushed his brother.

Don't forget what you did to her tae pointed finger at his brother ... she trusted you the most pathetic huh? Where is she ?...

..?...: your shouting won't bring her back until I come there she was dead ... freaking dead ...
I can't lie to you I know you won't believe me ... come with me ...

His brother caught tae hand as he dragged him to the mortuary.

Tae saw the bed with a girl covered with white cloth ... no it can't be you... his heart is beating that means you're alive and there's nothing right here .

...?...: you see there she is ... you can't even touch her ... cuz she is filled with atomic bacteria cuz the bomb blasted near her ... his eyes watered telling that...

Tae stood there like a statue no it can't be his woman won't leave him at all...

He stumbled back a bit . But he isn't able to believe the fact ....