I just can't. ..

You saw the surprise as your eyes were still awe watching . The whole mansion is just so beautiful .. it's covered with your pics everywhere customising everywhere .. every simple detail is just so authentic ... the walls are beautifully painted .
You glanced as tears just didn't stop.
Love ? Can make any individual do this much?  You just thought this thing still glaring everything honestly it would take so many hours together to check every corner .
You just couldn't stop your tears.
A hand wrapped securedly around your waist as other hand wiped your tears smiling a bit .. like an angel.
You smiled at him back as you got into your safe embrace almost catching him that tight.  That he stumbled upon himself as he smiled widely ... hugging you tight

You hugged him back as you snuggled in his warm smoothing cloth .
.love.... he just couldn't give you less.. after all you're his woman . He earns for you. He owes everything only for you and your healthy living .
He smiled seeing you all happy with him.
This is what he wants from his lady .

You: why tae why do you love me so much?
Tae chuckled a bit in silence then he said
Tae: can you answer the question why do sun shine?
You: no
Tae: well this is the same thing he said as his gripped tightened around your slake arms .

Tae: I don't know why I love you so much. I don't know what in you is like a magnetic field attracting me like a electron gets attracted in a orbital by nucleus .

Your face went perplexed and full of love .
Oh how much you love the way he always describes his love .

How much a girl needs this.. is it any ff or what? You mentally slapped yourself out as you're thinking too much .
And tae was just smiling seeing the view while hugging you.
He smiled as he pulled out of the hug looking into your eyes his warm hands caressed your tears as he wiped them with immense care and love .
Tae: my lady ... where were you snapped out? Hmm ? Were you perhaps thinking about me he said huskily at end winking at you leaning  closer.
You blushed hard pushing him by chest as you moved your foot front and watched the mansion.
He coughed a bit as he kept his hands under his pockets .
He smirked seeing the big mansion.
Tae: built for my lady.. my woman. He said smirking proudly .

You still weren't in your mind to believe he actually did this .
You: I didn't knew you would go to this extent to prove your love ... I'm so much lucky to get a pearl like you my prince.

He blushed at your new name as he looked at you lovingly .

Amazingly constructed only for my baby... he mumbled
As he extended his hand to you just like in movies as you holded it smiling you moved walking as your hand is in his ..as your head placed on his shoulder while walking .

He was actually more than happy .. like you're taking such initimate moments romantic .. he loved it ..

You looked inside the mansion as the lil water flows upwards.  You widened your eyes seeing the arrangements.
He smiled and said
Tae: there's still more my queen...
You blushed still holding onto his arm.
And then you reached the door which showed yours and tae romantic pic ... it's like he is holding your waist looking into your eyes while you just pout looking down .
Like when did he get these pics? Oh my God this romantic guy will make me drown in dramas.

Tae: I love you ...

You: I love you too....

He finally opened the door as you saw the dark brown woody walls but fully filled with all of your pics.
You covered your mouth as you saw all of your pics

He smiled as he led the way .
You walked in seeing your pics.
It was just so cute one .
You lip biting .. your pout. . Your childish smile .. every moment is captured .

Every single pic is so cute and adorable.

Tae:well this one is all time fav .

You frowned as he he showed the wall on which the pic is .
It was you on your knees caressing the puppy .. the day one he saw you.  The day where his life changed u turn.
The way you made him yours .. the man who is now a sweet humble person.

You made him totally a different person.
He smiled adoring the picture .
You were not in words .
You: w-hen w-a-s th-i-s? You suttered  you were confused how did he know you then?.

Tae : this was the day when my light ray passed through this dark light .. made it the reason it's alive for.

You stared at him as he was lost in the pic

Tae: it still reminded me of the day of you. The way I failed in mission but fall in love .. in your trap my senorita.

You pouted
You: yah who said to see me ? And I don't even know that you saw me oh wait ..you raised your hand as you remembered it .. wait that day you dashed me right ?

Tae: excuse me mam I didn't dash you its just you came up in middle and bumped me

You: you are the one who did it aish you pout as you walked through the wall edges tracing the railing

He walked behind you as he was watching you as he received the call.

He on the call still watching on you.
Tae: yeah say me

A chuckle heard from that side..

You thought that I would let you see this happy ? Hmm? No no no baby boy you lil boy you're wrong

As the person chuckled .. see what I'll do to your love

Tae choked in air as he chuckled

Tae:nice prank better luck next time he said as he walked over to your smiling close up pic

His eyes roamed on your features and then to your figure watching to every move . He wouldn't let anyone touch you.
Not even a single cell ..  nor a proton of a cell.

...??...: I love this game Mr taehyung ...you are so happy and I hate that you know how much I loved you.. but still you left me ...

Tae smirked
Tae: oh I knew it it was you lia...bish ....

Lia: oh wowwwie I love this name it sounds so sexy from your voice .

Tae: shut the heck up and go freak yourself sometime .

Lia: I'm not joking and I never will .. so watch this darling ...

Tae : what is it ?huh? I kept every security possible idiot try if you can.

Lia : did you forget that no guards were here cuz you you wanted to spend your QUALITY TIME ... hmm mm

Tae : just shut up idiot ... get lost ...

Lia: well darling I'm sorry if you're not mine you can't be anyone's in my view ...

Tae got confused as he saw you as you turned smiling widely showing the frame of you both being in rain almost lips touching each other such a romantic moment pic....
He started walking but he heard some click sounds .
He got confused as you cutely pouted widening your arms
Saying him to come into your arms .

1

2

3

..
........

............boommmmmmmmmm.........

Tae body collapsed on floor as his ears was now covered with blood .. the bomb radiation became that high ...

His eyes trying to open as it just searched for you

You breathed hard as your white gown is covered with blood as your face turned to his side .
Blood bleeding from your nose ...

He don't want to see this .
You extended Your hand weakly .

He  clutched his hands tight to get up and get to his love ... whose pretty white dress is now full of blood as you were almost breathing hard and closing eyes and opening frequently.

Tears for the first time brimmed out of his eyes because he seems now hopeless .. homeless... cuz you're his home ... without you there is no such imagination for him now ..  his palace and you being there buried to the ground.. a nightmare for him
... baby.....your voice echoed.....