stuck with you.

I insist you people to listen to the music attached up it helps you feel more than ever and also it's my favourite song! So hope you'll vibe with that love ya!

He dragged me outside with him as I just watched our hands which are entangled.
It makes me feel warm .
All students who already Came there are murmuring seeing this sight .

He smiled as we reached the ground .

Baekhyun : come on let's play.
All the members were shocked seeing him bringing a girl in to the ground .he have a best friend named Jane.

Jane: Baekhyun are you in your senses?... like why did you bring a girl in the ground .. if it hurts her we ain't gonna be responsible. .
Baekhyun smiled latching the guards onto his knees and saw you and said .
Baekhyun: I won't let anything happen to her .
He winked seeing seeing you.

You blushed

Jane: but come on she doesn't seem like she knows game

Baekhyun : so what I'll teach her and you all stop blaming me for bringing her up and just play.

Jane: fine boys on your positions .!

You just stood there watching them
Gosh what did I put myself into .
I would die out of embarrassment when I can't even kick a ball. On addition to that all of the people here are master players in this game gosh! Why did he even bring me here ? But why am I so dumb to accept him?

You were brought of your thoughts when Baekhyun kneeled down to latch the guard on your leg .
You were way beyond shock like he is so sweet OMG I can't believe he is doing things for me .
You: hey its okay I'll do it myself you bent down as he smiled
Baekhyun : it's my duty to make things easy for my sweetheart isn't it?

What does he mean by that? Is he telling me I'm his girlfriend?
Like what's happening?
Back to earth miss cricket !!! He ran into the field

You nodded as you caught the bat by your hand .
Gosh this isn't my thing you closed your eyes sighing up.

I can do it .
You opened your eyes as you saw the bowler ready to throw the ball but why are all looking at me like they saw something they shouldn't?

You gasped when his hand came in contact with your hand giving goosebumps to you.
Your breathe hitched when his hand caught hold of your hand and he pulled you closer to himself as he catched the bat .
You are  playing together ???!! This isn't happening!

You gulped as his breathe crunched on your skin. His sharp scent hit your nostril.
You smiled as you focused

Baekhyun : be careful a.and yeah hold it tight .
His hold tightened on your hand .
Your heart is pumping as if it's seeing something so  near .
The ball came spinning as he swinged his hand that means along with your hand and it hit a four .

You jumped on seeing that clapping your hands !

You: YAYYY!
We did it!!!

Baekhyun wasn't in his motion cuz his eyes were stuck on you. He smiled as he felt like his world is moving in slow motion. Your smile lit his world .

He definitely couldn't stop his love on you.
Their friends came and patted his back as he smiled watching you.

You came back to your senses . As you scratched your head .
You just looked down. You blushed as he came near you.
Close enough that your heart beat is heard .

He smiled as he tucked your hair .

Baekhyun : go to your class.. be careful.lil kiddo .

You gazed at him as he patted his head.
You nodded as you started making your way to your room.
Gosh why is he doing such things ? Couldn't he tell what's going?
You bumped into someone as you sighed .
You: aish are you bl---