no way

The psycho thing is a never forgetable thing for you and it's quite miserable and heck stress for you .. and why is it ... your eyes are just wanting to close .. 
Tae smirked seeing your shook state and he slowly caught you by waist and scooted closer to you . He wrapped you in his embrace .
Tae: no princess don't get scared of me .

You gulped and tried to pull away. 

Tae tightened the grip around you and smirked .
Tae: right after knowing my real identity you can't go anywhere. 

You: let me go .. can't you see they are bleeding leave me

Tae shooked your shoulder .

Tae: see princess right after I said that I'm a psycho.  You know that how they behave don't you? .

You: leave me you psycho. 

Tae: yes psycho and obsessed of you !

You: you struggled in his grip ... but next what he did is unexpected. 
Tae smashed his lips on yours travelling each and every corner of your mouth . And he tightend his grip on your thigh as he caressed it .. and then you gasped taking the opportunity he smirked and inserted his tongue inside your mouth and devour your mouth .
He licked and sucked your bottom lip .

Tears rolled as your friends were in such a condition and you aren't able to do anything

Tae released you and then he smirked and brought you closer by waist
Tae : you're such a addictive drug you know my angel .he said tucking your hair .. brushing them huskily and he pulled your hair back so that the marks given by him would be visible .
You said ; tae please let them live please .

Tae nodded
Tae : ok as you're asking this much and I can't say no to you so I'll save them but on one condition .
Your eyes widened but sighed and then you nodded .
Tae gripped on your waist.

Tae: words are needed baby he said leaning closer to you .

You : I accept this deal .

Tae: the condition is you have to marry me .. isn't it too easy?

Tears streamed down your face and you were in shock

You: tae please say anyhting else .

Tae: are you ready for a one night stand then?

You gulped and moved away from him

You: I'll go with first one .

Tae nodded smiling and then he took out his phone and texted somone and then the plain landed and then they took both if your friends . Your tears are just unstoppable

You: I love mafia ff .. but in reality now I hate you

Tae eyes darkened as he leaned closer to you
Tae: Do I look like I would care whether you hate or love me ? No baby Whether you love or not you're always mine and now he grabbed your waist closer looking into your cute pluffy red eyes ..
Tae: you know I don't like to see you crying.  He smiled and pecked your head .

You sniffled and then tae slwoly hugged you and rubbed your back . You were about to protest but suddenly your head was rotating .
Tae got confused it's not his plan though .
He shaked your shoulders and tapped your cheeks .

You weren't responding at all. 
Tae got worried as he slwoly picked you up and then he rushed down the plain and a car was waiting for him
He got into the car and then he placed you in his lap still shaking you . He was worried . Tears are slwoly forming .

He reached hotel and till then doctor came .

Tae was still holding you in his lap even after coming to room . He was heck possessive about you . Doctor checked u and said
Kusuma (doctor ):well she is fine as well  she is just feeling undernutriated and she didn't have proper food or water . It's important to stay hydrated and maybe her sobbing made her more weak . He nodded and then he kept you on bed .
Tae: kusuma .. uhmm well how much time will it take  to recover ? He asked innocently

Kusuma patted his shoulder and smiled

Kusuma: she will be okay. .. take care my lil tae tae I'll get going now .. okay?... well call me if you need anything .

Tae nodded and smiled and ruffled kusuma hair .

Tae: take care my doctor
Kusuma turned back and smiled and went away .

If you have confusion why tae and kusuma are so close? .. well they met when once tae was in a mission  and he got severly injured and she helped him despite him being a mafia and from then tae adore her and he always treats her well. 

Tae came beside you holding your tiny hands in his big veins.  He slwoly kissed your hand.  And caressed it ...

Tae:get well soon princess ... I can't wait to hear your tantrums he sadly smiled and then kissed your head .

Tae got up and then he called somone.

Tae: enough is enough whatever I faced today is enough to say that those idiots are way faster than  me to get my baby . He smirked and said well it will never happen but I can't risk her so clean those idiots tonight.

Ok boss.!

You woke up shivering because of cold and then you covered yourself with blanket but your body pains are in extreme level you whined and tears came out .

Tae jsut entered room and saw you and he came near you.

What happened baby?

You: tae it's paining  ahh ...
Tae panicked and then he slwoly removed his tshurt and then he slwoly brought you into his embrace lying on bed blankets covering the utmost precious couple. 
You snuggled closer you weren't in your sense
You hugged him tight

Tae was shock. But later he smiled and grabbed you closer to him and you both guys drifted Into sleep .

Tae woke up and saw you sleeping and he sighed and got up and called doctor again cuz her body is warm

Otp:

Tae : Hey kusu.

Kusuma : Hey tae tell me.

Tae: well she isn't well yet

Kusuma : there is no chance of this thing . I mean tae like she have to get well till now ... uhmm okay
What did she eat before ?

Tae eyes widened
Tae : omg no!!!!!

OK guys this part ends here sorry for late post and maybe you feel it short but my health isn't good from two days . So hope you understand
Borahae 😊💜...