no

Your body lost its balance as it made its way to the ground almost taking the bear sight of the human standing there with eyes still stuck out dark patches around them .
You closed your eyes and opened them blinking them in a motion.  You're trying to make it upto him... you're trying to make yourself up for him

Taehyung lost his own self in the days without you. He never knew he would be that addictive to you.  He wasn't able to breathe maybe it felt like someone was choking him almost .. he breathed hard as he shouted hard gaining all the attention of the guards .
Tae: y/n!!!!! Guards! !!! Take the car ...

He immediately catched your body as he delicately lifted your legs and caught your waist lifting you up in a bridal style.  He glanced at your pale figure as his foots made way near the car door as they opened it for him. .

He rushed you to the private hospital yet to say the other mansion where his treatments go on. He kept you a bed inside the room as a kusuma entered and said him to go out .

Tae: I'm not going anywhere ! She is my life I almost thought that I lost her ... nah do it whatever you want it's okay ..

Kusuma: tae I understand but there are some formalities believe me .. and go ... please let me do my duty .

Tae sighed as he nodded and closed the room door as he stood in front of it like a saviour .

Tae: this time I won't let even a small eye lay on my woman ... I swear this time I'll kill everyone in that way that none can imagine ... I swear I'll throw everyone out .

He stood there roaming and watching everyone who seem suspicious .

There stood someone chuckling hard ...

.......???...: aweee lil Princess your smell your skin damn ... fu*k it ... you drive me crazy. .. you're not like a model but you're like a wine ... you taste so yummy ... just like that you escaped so easily from me ... gosh I'm dying to touch you and here stands your saviour ...

Tae gazed the door as kusuma rushed out with a smile.

Kusuma : tae ...

Kusuma hugged tae as she whispered something in his ear .

As his eyes widened out as she pulled his cheek and went away .

He covered his mouth as he rushed inside closing the door .

He took lil steps towards the bed . As he peeked at your figure sleeping like a baby in there .

The lil small blanket tucked around your chubby figure .

Those bruises never covered the extreme beauty you have.
Those eyes closed with the lip wounded but still the extreme delicacy you hold make him lost in you.
He sat there he is just stuck in mesmerising you.

His woman ... his obsession... what is obsession? It's just the way that you can never get over someone no matter what they do...

His eyes travelled around your figure. . Those lil hands ..

The legs ... a bit black on the knees he opened the blanket as he slowly took your legs with hand as he slowly pressed them in motion to decrease your pain

OH how much he does for his woman.

People never believe that he is the so called Mafia boss.

He smiled as he saw your features relaxing at his touch..
He never knew that you'll be back again

His true nightmare scared him as heck.
He nearly lost himself . But the way you  called him tae and made him realize that you're alive for him.