I hate you

You were licking your lips by the taste of chocolate and then you slwoly opened the cover of the letter .

Jin hyung you sadly chuckled what type of brothers jungkook and jin are to leave you in such a chaiotic place .
You clenched it but you opened it but just then a voice came making you stop your work.

...?...: Y/N!!!!!!!

You turned your head to see the sound and you saw your best friends kartik and naira storming towards you

You looked at tae gulping as he slowly nodded his head smiling and you immediately hugged them making them stumble.

Naira: oh my gosh how much I've missed you my doll my tigeress . She tucked your hair and caressed them kissing your head temple .

Kartik ruffled Your hair

Kartik: aigoo you're Becoming so pale and slim sweetie pie.  Isn't tae caring of you?

He said glaring at tae
Tae scoffed and made his way towards you all and then he brought you closer by waist .

Tae: if I don't take care of this woman .. I would obviously lose my life . I'm taking care of her and she will become healthy soon he said smiling at kartik.

Kartik smiled a bit and said
Kartik: well honestly I thought tae is very bad but he himself called us to meet you sorry bro I took you wrong and thanks for making us meet her .

Tae: she is happy to meet you both so I have to do it he smiled .

You:woah woah hold on you both are newly married and yeah how is it going hmm ? You said teasing them .

Kartik smirked
Kartik:well it's really going on well but you know what she did on our first night?.
Kartik leaned towards naira and whispered this

Naira stomped his foot and said Naira: it's good and arghh this annoying dumb frog

Naira: it's good and arghh this annoying dumb frog. She poked her tongue out .

Kartik : yeah why not tigress he smiled

You and tae enjoyed seeing those both whereas tae's attention was whole on you . The way you were smiling tucking your hair and using your hand to cover that pretty smile .

The nose crunch, the cute chubby cheeks and the smile and those facial expressions.  The whole Ypu is just mesmerising him.

As he was lost into you kartik observed that and said
Kartik: I don't know about us but taehyung is very much admiring our lil girl hmm ? He said teasing

You blushed hard as you saw tae seeing you .
Tae snapped out of his thoughts
Tae: please sit he said and all of them sat on the couch .

You enjoyed smiling
Tae was cooking in kitchen with kartik cuz they decided to do .. means boys cooking today .

Kartik was very much confused of course he is an Indian how can he know these korean foods as he was confused catching the knife .
He looked at tae who is busy at staring you.