Chapter 11

Sakurai's POV:
"Ok guys I texted my niece and she said that she'll do it under one condition. And it's to get Kuroko's autograph." I said.

"Wait ... Why mine?! I don't think I have fans that would want my autograph!" He shouted.

"Dude you're literally the most popular one and it's not even funny like I want fans that want my autograph," Mayuzumi said.

"Please just sign it, for now, she said she'll do it," Kasamatsu said.

"Fine...mom," Kuroko grumbled while crossing his arms angrily.

"What was that?" Kasamatsu said as I swore I saw a glint in his right eye.

"Nothing..." Kuroko said while looking away.

Damn... Kasamatsu said shut up in an undertone. That's how you know he powerful as fuck bro. Well ... at least I got him to sign that autograph, it wasn't even for my niece at all. I am going to sell it on Amazon or eBay to get thousands of dollars.

"Sakurai ... are you there?"

"Hello... are you there?"

"Why is he smiling like that?"

"SAKURAI RYOU GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR HEAD BEFORE I SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF IT!"

*Kasamatsu smacks him anyway*

"OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"For that nasty smirk on your face," Mayuzumi said with the straightest face. I'm pretty sure he isn't tho, but whatever.

"Shut up man, we have to concentrate for class and for the meeting," Himuro said smiling. Pretty sure he was being passive-aggressive or something, or he might be on his period.

"Anyways... So we can agree that Sakurai's niece is the assistant manager?" Kuroko said ignoring all of the commotions even though he literally was the cause of it.

"Yeah, but what's her name bro? I mean we can't just hire her without a name." Takao said. Pretty sure he wasn't listening either.

*He wasn't*

"Her name is ... uhhhh uhhm ... it's Yui or Yua maybe Sara? I kinda forgot, maybe when I see her I'll remember her name." I said clearly unsure of what I was talking about.

"You ... IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU FORGET HER NAME? SHE IS YOUR NIECE!" Kasamatsu yelled again. I don't get how he can bust his veins out this early in the morning.

"It has been a long time since I saw her bro. It gets hard sometimes." I explained just to get him off my back and relaxed before class.

"Settle down. Settle down, you guys. We can meet her when she comes here, right? Maybe she can introduce herself to us. Rather than him losing his brain over it." Mitobe explained.

"Fine... But just remember, I will gladly fuck you up, Sakurai." Kasamatsu said. Now I actually think he is the one on his period and not Himuro.

"Sir, Yes, Sir," I said.

"Anyways, when is she coming here, Sakurai? When are you going to introduce her to us?" Kuroko asked. Pretty sure he didn't stop it because he didn't want to.

"She's coming next week. I think... That's what she told me." I said.

"Alright then... nice...," Takao said.
———————————————————————————
Sorry again for not updating for months. I had just gotten really busy and a lot of drama rn. I hope you guys like this chapter, even though it's kind of short.
-Sincerely UZ
P.S. sorry for cutting it off