Chapter 2

The next day:

The GOM and Seirin noticed Kuroko's absence during the whole day, more than usual. So, they all decided to go visit the principal. When they all entered the principal's office, the principal asked "What may I help you with?" "We came here to ask if you know where Kuroko went, sir?" Riko asked.

The principal sighed and said "I don't know where he went, but I do have his information, if you want it. His papers should be on my desk." After they received the papers, they were utterly shocked by what they saw. 

The Papers:

Parents: None

People in House: One

Relatives: A Distant Uncle, Unknown

Number: ***-***-***9

Address: 4567 ----------------

Other Address: 2103 ----------------

They never knew he didn't have family, or that he lived alone. Now they just feel stupid and guilty for driving their phantom to run away. They decided to go to the first address, and they couldn't believe what they saw. They saw a mansion that could rival Akashi's (It was huge.) They went through the golden gates that had the giant blue K on top. "How is he so rich?!" They all sweat dropped at the thought of why.

They searched everywhere for their phantom, only to find that he wasn't there. They decided to go to the second address and they saw

.

.

.

A tall lean man, dressed in a black suit standing outside an apartment that they saw everyday. They noticed the familiar teal-headed male walk up to the male with a smile. A smile so genuine that they couldn't believe was real. Kuroko looked like an angel from heaven, everybody was awestruck at their phantom. They never knew that he could look so beautiful with just plain clothes and a smile. Kuroko then walked to the limo with a few movers behind him. The teams were stunned to see their phantom smile and to see that he was rich. 

Only one person was happy to see that his cousin was smiling again, he hasn't seen him smile since the incident. He only hopes for the best for his cousin, he already knew that he was going to leave soon. He was going to join his cousin later in the following week with his resignation letter and his transfer papers. (Can you guess who it is? And which team?)