Chapter 7

Time Skip:

Kuroko POV:

After practicing the basics and drills that we have been doing since we were children. We started to stretch for the weekly practice match that would start in five minutes. The referee was going to be a coach we had flown in for this. Her name was Himari Arai and she had been an athlete for over 20 years and had coached the Spanish basketball team. 

Right when we were about to start someone had cleared their throat and interrupted what I was about to say, like the audacity of that man. Turns out it was Mitobe being a bastard and not letting me speak, this hoe. 

"Yo... So, I am here, and I see y'all practicing without me. The betrayal of these people." Mitobe said.

"You really had to interrupt practice just to say you were here, talk about extra." Sakurai said. 

"Damn straight." Takao said. 

"Why are you here?!" I said. 

"You really acting as if you didn't call me yesterday asking when I was coming." Mitobe said.

"Mitobe, did you tell the traitors where you were going? Did you expose we were cousins? Why are you here early? And tell me how did you leave Seirin, like a bad bitch or the non-speaking bastard you were at Seirin?!" I asked.

"First of all, I didn't tell them that we were cousins, I did tell them though that you were in England, but not with who. Second of all I made the principal fake expel me and then I automatically was off the team, so I told the traitors to suck my ass. And third of all I sent them all each a letter of how they suck including the Generation of Miracles, Seirin, and then I stuck the middle finger at them when I was packing my things to leave." Mitobe said. 

"So... you walked out like a bad bitch is all i'm hearing, so bro I am so proud of you, you finally stopped being a pansy." Ogiwara-kun said.

"What do you mean pansy?! That was you! Remember every time you saw a bee you would cry like a little girl, and then the one time I told you, you were going to become one if you were going to keep on crying like that!" Mitobe said.

"That never happened, you might be talking about the wrong person." Ogiwara-kun said.

"You know what... never mind, now that I am here can y'all wait for me to change, so we can practice." Mitobe asked. 

"Make sure you don't take too long like Kuroko does." Mayuzumi says. 

Really Fam... I thought we were friends, hoes, family, but I guess not! You traitor! Guess what I have to do act like Kyoya and threaten with that evil anime glint in his glasses. Anyways, we wait for Mitobe to get ready by sitting down and chatting with coach. The coach is fun, anyways moving on Mitobe is here and we have to practice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might write the coach's profile next... Anyways i'm sorry for being gone too long I was busy with school and chores, and I had a small writers block. It's ok now, but we're alive and well. Still struggling with the team name anyways thank you for reading this book.

-Sincerely, UZ.