Chapter 3

Kuroko POV:

After packing a few things that I need to take to England, I couldn't help but, feel like I was being watched. I went outside and smirked to Guard 69 or Harry (He prefers either), Uncle sent him to come and get me. After Harry opened the door to the limo, I heard a shout saying, 

"Wait! Wait for us!" 

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was my group of childhood best friends aside from Ogiwara-kun. Takao, Kasamatsu, Mayuzumi, Sakurai, and Himuro, and I saw that they were carrying bags fulled with what I assume is luggage. 

"Um ... what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Um, what do you mean? Why are we here? We want to come with you?" Sakurai deadpanned. 

With the teams:

Everybody stood there in shock looking at the group of friends who were coincidentally their teammates. (Except you know who) They were flabbergasted, filled with surprise, nobody said a word, which is very uncommon for the loud ones. They all had their mouth's open, drool might have came out of a few people. They noticed the way they were all dressed, they all wore similar clothing, which made them look like they were going to hangout or something.

Back with the group:

I swear I am gonna kill Sakurai one day. 

Takao then spoke up " So ... are we gonna leave or not?"

"Not until you explain, why you guys are here? And, how did you guys figure out where I was" I asked. 

"Telepathy ..." Himuro said.

"Ok ... we were kicked off of our teams too, and we figured out you might have been too. So, we thought of coming here and checking if you had a revenge plan for the traitors." Mayuzumi explained. 

" So you guys really thought if you just showed up I would have been happy to receive you guys with open arms." I said.

"Yup, that was the plan until we saw you about to enter the limo." Kasamatsu said.

"You guys are lucky that you are my friends, and not the traitors. Or I would have beaten your ass." I said. 

I was getting inside the limo, and I decided to stop and say " Are you guys just gonna stand there or what?" I asked.

The guys stopped zoning out and jumbled into the limo, pushing and pushing until we all found a spot.  I signaled Harry to start driving, and off we went to the private jet I own. 

Back to the teams: One more time: 

The teams were standing there in shock, once again. They never seen their teammates act like this. They were astonished to see them all hang out as a group, but sad as well knowing they all lost valuable players in their teams

Kise was upset they lead their captain away, Murasakibara was not touching his snacks and that by itself was surprising. Murasakibara was upset he neglected his friend once again for his personal gain.  Aomine was sad to see the frail mushroom go along with his true best friend since middle school, and he honestly didn't know why he drove them away in the first place. Midorima was just shocked seeing Takao like that silent and he knew very well he was the opposite of that, he grew close to Takao and now he drove him away. Akashi was just as surprised as the Miracles and the teams, he never knew the relationship of his teammates and opponents. He silently stared at the limo that was driving away along with his heart, the one person he trusted was gone once again after his stupid mistake of neglecting him one more time and letting him sit there like garbage.

Only Kuroko's cousin was glad to see him leave and he masked it with a sad face to make it seem as if he was sad. He was happy to see his cousin happy once more and now he was happy that he is gone on the path of the future. (The Miracles are not his cousin. Hint: It is someone from Seirin, can you guess who it is?)