Chapter 1

Kuroko sighs, after running to the gym a little late. A teacher was busy talking to him. He was about to open the door, just as he heard something. "We should kick Kuroko off the team." Someone said. The team agreed, saying they should. Four people said nothing, but they knew in their hearts it was wrong and that they would never agree to this.

Kuroko ran. He ran away from the gym and went strictly to an abandoned park, he then saw the GOM arrive. Kuroko heard Aomine say "We should kick Tetsu off the team and replace him with Bakagami." Everybody agreed. Kuroko couldn't believe what he had heard or seen. First his team and now his best friends betray him.

Kuroko ran once again, but this time strictly to his house. His house was empty as usual. Kuroko didn't have any family, friends, just nobody, except for him, himself, and his rich uncle who was currently in England.

Kuroko wrote his resignation letter for the Seirin team and went to the principal's office the next day. "Kuroko what a surprise to see you here. Anyway, what do you need?" the principal asked. "I came to tell you sir, that I am going to be moving away for awhile and if anyone asks please don't tell them where I am going sir." Kuroko said.

After the small talk with the principal, Kuroko headed towards the gym to give the letter to the coach. Kuroko took a deep breathe and entered. He saw the GOM and the Seirin team having a practice match without him. Kuroko decided to pay no attention to them.

He made his way to the coach, and tapped her shoulder. Riko turned around and started to shout at Kuroko. "Why are you late, Kuroko?!" Her voice caused everyone to pause what they were doing. Kuroko calmly stated "I came here to quit." "What?!" everybody yelled. "What do you mean quit?!" Akashi asked.

"Where are you going Kuroko?!" Bakagami said. "None of your business, Bakagami." Kuroko said while his eyes turned hostile towards his former teammates. "Oh, and you guys, see you on the court," Kuroko silently walked out, while everybody stood there dumbfounded. Everybody had one question in mind "What the hell just happened?"

Time skip:

Kuroko called his uncle. "Uncle Asahi its good to hear from you." "You too as well my dear nephew." "Uncle, is it okay if I move in with you?" "Of course it is darling, you are always welcome into my humble abode." "Thank you uncle, I will see you next week." "Until then my sweet."

Asahi was excited to hear that his nephew was coming. You see, Asahi took over his brother's business after the great Kuroko massacre that took place a few years back. Asahi was still in England back then, when it happened. Kuroko was the only one that survived.