Chapter 6

The Next Day:

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard ..."

My phone rings and successfully wakes me up, I grab my phone and check who's calling me and it's Sakurai, sigh.

"What do you want Sakurai?! And why would you call me this early?!" I said.

"What do you mean early?! It's three in the afternoon!" He yelled through the phone.

"Why didn't you wake me up then?!" I exclaimed.

"You were about to kill me like what Kyoya almost did in that one episode of Ouran High School Host Club!" He said.

I deadpanned and said "Really? Well... Anyways where are you guys, I need to tell you guys the training menu." I sighed.

"We're at the court waiting for you, sweetie </3!!!" Sakurai said.

"Sakurai, you better say no homo, in the next five seconds or I will beat your ass." I yelled.

"It's not gay if you have your socks on." He exclaimed.

"You know what ... I'll be there in 5 minutes, Sakurai." I said.

"Yeah, Yeah, I got it." He said.

I hung up the phone and started to get ready, and when I finished I went down to the court. 

"Yo. So... what are y'all doing?..." I said.

"Um... What do you mean? We were waiting for you to come, for like 15 minutes now bro."  Ogiwara-kun said. 

"Anyway... Do you guys know when Mitobe gets here?" I asked. 

"No... Maybe...No." Himuro said.

"Anyways... let's start, practice." I said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, i'm sorry for the lack of updates, and can you guys give me ideas for the next chapter or like the team name, cause I am struggling to come up with something good. 

--Sincerely, UZ