Chapter 8

Takao POV:

Mitobe came back ... and practice became a disaster... like I can't even explain how bad it is, now let me explain.

Flashback:

After Mitobe had came in, he sat down with us and starting coach simple questions like "What's your favorite food?" and other things like "Do you have any hobbies?" It seems normal at first, but then Sakurai accidentally punched him on the arm ... and the problem is that Mitobe doesn't like being touched like that...

I thought I was crazy when I saw Mitobe do that thing where an anime character has that angry mark on their forehead, hell I didn't think it was possible, but guess what it is. 

"Yo, why he look like that?!"

"What do you mean I look fine, right guys?" 

When Mitobe said that I almost peed my pants and ran away back to Japan. Like I was ready to go home, go to sleep and see him in my nightmares.

Ogiwara POV:

I had to spiritually leave for like a second when I saw his face. I swore I saw a demon, and it wasn't funny, man. You fucked up Sakurai, you fucked up... 

That shit was so scary I had to must up all of my energy not to cry man. 

The only problem now how is Tetsuya going to react, I mean he is the scariest one out of all of us... What's worse is Coach had to see this, I feel so bad for her, I swear I saw her and Takao's spirit come out of their bodies. 

Kuroko POV: 

Ah, I see ... Mitobe hasn't changed at all... he really still is as angry as he was before that's good we can use that against the GOM, and watch them all crumble under my team's wrath. 

Well guess I gotta become the demon in me... Hiss ... hiss

"You guys stop fighting, before I triple your training." 

I released an aura like Daichi does every single team his team starts acting up, I think I should give him a call soon to ask how he controls his team.

They instantly shut up, I knew I still had it in me... Man now that was great after repressing it for a few years, it feels good to release your KI. (Killing Intent)

Hopefully this doesn't happen again or i'll have to call up Hajime and see how he deals with Tooru nowadays. 

Hopefully they start paying attention after this ... should we get a manager? ... Boy or a girl? ... Hopefully there is someone who wants to be our manager out of school... 

Well we'll have to see sooner or later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all so i'm back and still tired as always... I'm sorry for not updating in like a month my sister stole my laptop charger and never gave it back, like how am I going to write my story now. Anyways, i'm back, but since school has started I won't update like that... 

-Sincerely, UZ.